ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I payed $750 for my moonrocks that I purchased 2 days ago

If I can pull a MR for $600-700 out these waters ... I'll be cool 
tired.gif

for now!

For me personally if I strike out I'll just wait it out for the next release. Sure Adidas isn't making the shoes in GR quantity when compared to Nike/Jordan but they're releasing a new colorway ever few months. Currently 2/6 but I've gotten them at retail from ADC... 

need more opinions on this

size 7 black 750's for size 8 TD's Deadstock plus $500

that a fair trade?

trying to get that much $$ on top of TD's for my black 750's
naw look at flight club I think $300 is more realistic especially for turtle doves $200-$300

Just pulled the trigger on the OT's spent $855 on them couldn't find them in my size any where cheaper

Dam makes me sick just posting about that price lol

What size is going for $855???

Are OTs going for more than MRs already? Took me a month to get rid of my MRs in sz8.5.

So after the whole bogus "facts" diss to Nike, Can someone explain to me what is holding Nike back from releasing a million retro pairs of Yeezy 1's and 2's that would straight murder Kanye's resale value and the value of his brand?

Word. Curious to know what Ye's contract parameters were because like Every popular Nike release, they Always come back out with a retro at some point. I feel like Nike will release a pair this year or next year at some point, just to say to Kanye..."hold up, we still have the molds son, keep talking that yack". Nike owns the industry and will continue to own it, even though retro'ing the Yeezy line this soon would be out of character. But also remember, no one has really ever gone at Nike in this manner...Ever! We shall see...

Last edited:
UNDS Tans today :nthat:

S/O to my school bathroom lol.

1924025_952617611453210_3403597945112218689_n.jpg
10556449_952617621453209_2950441985212381757_n.jpg

I go back and forth a lot but right now these are my favorite out of the other 350s!

Gotta get that demin tapered man, or wear tapered sweats. Got 2 of my favorite jeans done for $28. It will make the fits look more proper my G.

Word. Curious to know what Ye's contract parameters were because like Every popular Nike release, they Always come back out with a retro at some point. I feel like Nike will release a pair this year or next year at some point, just to say to Kanye..."hold up, we still have the molds son, keep talking that yack".

put them on nike id would be the ultimate troll move

Praying to Yeezus that my boy's potential trade deal flakes so i can get these OTs off him for retail. If he sends me a pic of anything asking for advice, I'm calling them fake and might post here for "proof" so I might need extra backup from the NTfam. :lol:

Last edited:
Praying to Yeezus that my boy's potential trade deal flakes so i can get these OTs off him for retail. If he sends me a pic of anything asking for advice, I'm calling them fake and might post here for "proof" so I might need extra backup from the NTfam. :lol:

so you screwing ya boy...

Why would you want another man to hold it?

Do us all a favor and don't purchase the next Yeezy release so you can save us all the torture.
I mean since you are obviously so on my nuts that my posts got you some type of way, I might as well do you the favor, after all you said I need to be spoon fed 

I love how you speak for everyone else "Do us all" yet you are the only one crying

take a nap buddy calm those nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom