ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i thought my 750 got cancelled but a box from fedex came today and didnt know what it was until i opened it.  
smokin.gif

just trying to avoid the situation where 5 months from now black 750's are 4-5k and I practically traded them for td's that are only 2k, then i get roasted on NT for that deal lol

You're acting like there won't be any more opportunities to make up the difference.

There will be plenty of Yeezy release in the future you could recoup from.

Just make a damn decison and move on.

People are tired of you asking the same question over and over about trades.

I would hate to see what you would do in real life with a real life decision.

Last edited:

thats different sizes , I said same size. I dont care man if it was me you only get the difference in retail $150
I'm not the one making the trade, dude was specifically asking about trading a size 7 TB for a size 8 TD, I pointed out that the difference in price between those two sizes of those two shoes was $500 on FC. You disagreed with me (quoted below). I posted these pics in response. End of story.

On FC the size 7 TB is selling for $500 more than the size 8 TD...
the difference between tb and td is less than $300 in size 8  and 7 

You're acting like there won't be any more opportunities to make up the difference.

There will be plenty of Yeezy release in the future you could recoup from.

Just make a damn decison and move on.

People are tired of you asking the same question over and over about trades.

I would hate to see what you would do in real life with a real life decision.
I already did, im going to wait until i find someone willing to put $400-500 on top of TD's since that is how FC prices are

and calm down, this isn't a $100 shoe that we are talking about, there is nothing wrong with wanting to make the right decision, instead of getting got

I wear a 11 in Jordan's and a 11 in the 350s fit really good on the pb's and mr's so what size should I get in these 750s tb.

I already did, im going to wait until i find someone willing to put $400-500 on top of TD's since that is how FC prices are

and calm down, this isn't a $100 shoe that we are talking about, there is nothing wrong with wanting to make the right decision, instead of getting got

Congrats to you for finally making a decision.

It has been a long time coming.

so after the beluga what other 350 are coming out? im guessing those olive green ones will be released.. whats everyone else's opinion/educated guess? being all this thread is is talking about trades, sizing, legit checks, and shipping issues..

What size is going for $855???

Are OTs going for more than MRs already? Took me a month to get rid of my MRs in sz8.5.

Size 12 cheapest I seen them in any size so far in any size.Seen a couple of post of ppl who got them for $700 but that's like striking gold

I'm not the one making the trade, dude was specifically asking about trading a size 7 TB for a size 8 TD, I pointed out that the difference in price between those two sizes of those two shoes was $500 on FC. You disagreed with me (quoted below). I posted these pics in response. End of story.
misunderstanding when I said  the difference was the same between size 8 and size 7  I was talking about a size 7 in Turtle dove and a size 7 in triple blacks and  size 8 in triple blacks and size 8 in turtle doves is less than $300. simple misunderstanding.

Which Pam is that? Looks pretty nice. I know because I've been looking for the right one for a while now. Most kids in here won't know though lol.
Pam 111 is on my radar... seriously considering selling my SA and getting that one ... 

Go tts. Don't size down. I regret sizing down. Too small
mean.gif
What is your true size and what size did you get?  

I'm a true 11.5 and bought a size 11.  It fits big, not sure if I can get to a 10.

Go tts. Don't size down. I regret sizing down. Too small :smh:
thanks so much. I've been saving for the resell price. My sis thinks I'm Stupid for getting ready to pay 1850 for some shoes but these are my dream shoes! I wanted Kanye to do an all black color way of the 750s when the gray ones came out. I don't care for people opinions I like to do what make me happy! And owning these will make me very very happy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom