ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who have been in on every 350 release, whether successful or not, was this one easier or just as screwy as previous releases?

the trick won't work next time. This time the inventory errors were different than the last time on the OT. I expect some slight changes of errors for the next drop as well lol
yooo..seen you picked up your pair.

i know about the padding but does it make any difference in the actual fit?

Did you check your adidas account to see if you have any order confirmations?

Yeah I check all 3 of my Adidas account and nothing. I had my size in my cart literally when Adidas let the tweet fly. And I had my first order got through (debit card was charged ) at 11:33.

Last edited:
My dumbass refreshed the page the first Inventory Error I got. The bastards had "refresh your browser" in the message...suave

To those who have been in on every 350 release, whether successful or not, was this one easier or just as screwy as previous releases?
I think it was on par. Slightly different errors, but errors always present. all the drops to me are pretty equal with the MR release being the worst sin against man ever 

I think it was on par. Slightly different errors, but errors always present. all the drops to me are pretty equal with the MR release being the worst sin against man ever 
getting in wasnt the problem this time... felt like i was getting in over 100 times... just couldnt get to my cart lol

2/6 on online Yeezy releases :smh:

Used 2 CCs and had a size 9 sit in my cart for over an hour. Couldn't get past the payment step and got charged 4 times on each card and still no PB for me :frown: :smh:

Darn you adidas!

Last edited:
First time I got through for retail on a yeezy release, and 2nd pair after I made a trade for the OTs. People are forgetting the MR release, that was by faaaarrrrr the worst. They didnt even release on Y3/ADC US. Then all the sudden at like 130 ADI tweets they're sold out. At least people had shots at these

getting in wasnt the problem this time... felt like i was getting in over 100 times... just couldnt get to my cart lol
Same, all I'm saying is every release was overall ******, just a different issue each time. But nothing about the MR release went right. at all 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I check all 3 of my Adidas account and nothing. I had my size in my cart literally when Adidas let the tweet fly. And I had my first order got through (debit card was charged ) at 11:33.

:smh: sorry bro. That sucks. I was in your boat but checked my account and had an order number. Called adidas and they found the order.

worst one yet. every drop just gets worse and worse.

only reason why i was able to cop was because of one block down. adidas kept giving payment errors (first time its ever happened to me), and was the first adidas drop i actually struck out on.

cant wait for the next drop 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I had a 9 and then a 9.5 in my cart. My wife had a 7 and a 10. We could log out and in and see them in our accounts... but no miracles to get past review and pay. The Adidas system still isn't much better than footsites.

Congrats to those who copped! Wondering when my time to cop a pair of Yeezys for retail will come. :x

Last edited:
I already talked to someone who copped from Tysons Corner

I'll have to move a lil inventory, no biggie. I need PBs for my TB 750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom