ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was greedy and tried to score a 2nd pair from ADC.

For the past two releases (OT and 2016 PB) I've been able to add to cart but never been able to check out. Both releases I enter shipping and billing info then it brings me to the maintenance page. 

Those of you who cooked on ADC, congrats. I'm bout to go pick up my pair from the Adidas store raffle 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Adidas should ban all orders in states who hold raffles instore. And no multiple orders of the same address regardless of different credit cards.

What were you using? I hit using my son's iPad.

I had two laptops (multiple browsers) and my phone

Was able to pick my size 2-3 times on phone, 5-7 times on laptop #1, and once on laptop #2

Funny thing is on my other laptop it was loading for over 2 hours and I NEVER once got inventory issues/to pick size till the end. I knew it was a wrap because each device did inventory error at the same time :lol:

What they should really do is prioritize IP addresses.  If your IP address has previously failed on a release, you get priority in the pool

Crazy they pulled off that SKU change last minute.  

Regardless, I got 1 pair and really like the extra heel padding.  

Next release should be on 3/12, hopefully some 750's! 
smokin.gif

copped my VERY FIRST PAIR on ADC....still cant belive how I got thru, even after 15 minutes of error messages/saying product quantity is not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom