ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
are these really selling for 800+??? shouldnt prices drop since there are more PB out there?
wtf

Sizing suggestions:

TRUE TO SIZE, this is true more than ever due to the extra heel padding. I know people were making half size down work for the previous yeezys and saying TTS was a little big. This padding will fill that space that you thought you had extra on the previous 350's.
Ahh ****, I went half size down. 
frown.gif

Canada only had 150 pairs :\ kind of dissapointing considering the US had more than 1300 and I heard UK got a large number as well

Sizing suggestions:

TRUE TO SIZE, this is true more than ever due to the extra heel padding. I know people were making half size down work for the previous yeezys and saying TTS was a little big. This padding will fill that space that you thought you had extra on the previous 350's.

Nah. Half down, padding is there but not enough to make up for half a size. I'd say use Jordan 1 sizing for reference

These were the first yeezys made in sizes 16-18 right? That alone would make me think there's a lot more to go around this time

Ahh ****, I went half size down. 
frown.gif
Nah. Half down, padding is there but not enough to make up for half a size. I'd say use Jordan 1 sizing for reference
I already go TTS on my 2015 Pirate Blacks, going half down on 2016 Pirate Blacks is gonna be tight. BUT everyone's foot is different, just going to have to let you experience it yourself. I have 2015 PB's and been wearing them for about 6 months now,  and I just picked up my 2016 PB's this morning from an Adidas store. Tried them both on, 2016 fits a little tighter. Nothing breaking in can't fix tho. 

The consensus is half size down right? 

I would say yes. I usually aim for a size 10, but just like my OT's, the 9.5 fits me perfect. A little loose with no socks, and just right with them - although, I prefer this type of shoe sock-free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom