ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I carted off my desktop and phone but wasn't able to check out on either.  Kept getting the stupid maintenance page and after 45 mins they both disappeared in the cart.  So pissed!  

UBIQ really came through clutch on this one. Completely struck out on ADC and the foot sites. Got my size 10 though!

I carted off my desktop and phone but wasn't able to check out on either.  Kept getting the stupid maintenance page and after 45 mins they both disappeared in the cart.  So pissed!  
I havent seen many with the maintenance page error. I had this ALL MORNING. Felt like my IP was banned or somethin (no bot)

Just picked up my pair from adidas. and they are realllly nice. I can see these being more popular because of the extra padding. I also noticed the insole has grey words instead of black. and there is a sticker inside the right shoe
the inside is the same as the 2015 pair. 

them feels man
frown.gif

Sizing suggestions:

TRUE TO SIZE, this is true more than ever due to the extra heel padding. I know people were making half size down work for the previous yeezys and saying TTS was a little big. This padding will fill that space that you thought you had extra on the previous 350's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom