ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a theory that the location of your IP address has everything to do with if you are able to cop. Cuz it makes no sense that people like me and others strike out every single release and other people wake up 30 minutes late and cop off their phone while fixing a flat tire on a jumbo jet. Its the only thing that makes sense 

View media item 1918324

just picked up my pair from Adidas SF. There was no line. walked straight to the counter. in n out in 2 minutes.

Last edited:
That tweet alone gave me another "L"
roll.gif

Agreed. This is yet again another release where I struck out online. Haven't had any luck with ADC since the very first PB release...
has to be the case. I know when Im in jersey, finishline is a reliable place to cop but when i'm at school in VA i have never seen past the splash page. Might have something to do with proximity to certain servers. 

I got through to the page about 4 different times but got the inventory error too many times to count.

has to be the case. I know when Im in jersey, finishline is a reliable place to cop but when i'm at school in VA i have never seen past the splash page. Might have something to do with proximity to certain servers. 
[/quote

Very true, most people who are eating are in New York, jersey, or LA. Adidas must be proud of making a small *** profit of these smh, make more than 2000 pairs you idiots and then maybe you will get to Nike level. Y'all ain't **** without Kanye on your team. No Kanye No hype on adidas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom