ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salt levels unbearable. Carted got charged 3x, no confirmation emails on any. Just called to cancel the pending transactions and got confirmation they indeed were not real orders.

Yeezysupply might be our last hope, but in the meantime if anybodies got an 8 at reasonable cost I'd really appreciate it. Thanks and good luck to the rest of you.

Jimmy Jazz raffle was clutch! Honestly didnt think I would win. Was first person at the Fulton store, signed my name on a sheet that had 30something names. paid and out the store. i entered probably 20 online/instagram/twitter raffles and 3 store raffles. glad i lucked out!

Salt levels unbearable. Carted got charged 3x, no confirmation emails on any. Just called to cancel the pending transactions and got confirmation they indeed were not real orders.

Yeezysupply might be our last hope, but in the meantime if anybodies got an 8 at reasonable cost I'd really appreciate it. Thanks and good luck to the rest of you.
you can prob score a 8 on FC soon for a G

Has anybody contacted adidas about those charges without confirmation emails?
I called they said it would drop off in a couple of days....they can check by your last four of your card and a couple other things to see if you got through or not.

yo these release are so bad that once a site is buggy I dont even try anymore. All the sizes vanish in like 4 seconds on every site thats not adidas.

Last edited:
waiting for that supreme drop
roll.gif

in other news.. did anyone notice there was no upgraded shipping option available?!?!?!? i was trying to upgrade but didnt have time to F around 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom