ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm a. 9 in 350s what size should I get in flyknit racers? Bout to go pick up a consolation prize.

I never got through via Chrome, but was through almost instantly on Firefox (also couldn't open Eastbay on Chrome, but could on Firefox). 

Had a pair of 8.5's in my cart probably 10 minutes after they were officially released (and not just the inventory error stuff), but they were in my cart for an hour+ without letting me check out.  I'd get to check out, then get the "error processing" message, then get back to my cart, checkout and get to "Review and Pay" but then "error processing" and repeat.  Did that for like an hour+ and still never got to check out.  Sucks to suck. 

My previous attempts I always got a checkout error. This try I went straight to payment through card. Load times were a little slow but no crashing went straight through first time

anyone in here that gets excited about a supreme drop needs help.. their stuff is so wack

bro....look at the shoes we trying to cop. i dont think we should have any leg to stand on when it comes to saying something is wack.

that being said, supreme is dope. i cant wait for thursday.

I had 25 computers going this morning and was able to cart 4 pairs. Couldn't get to the confirmation page once and was charged 4 times. **** this ****! thats absolute ******** and now they have close to $1,000 in pending charges. So ******* mad i caved in and bought a pair for $875 

I had 25 computers going this morning and was able to cart 4 pairs. Couldn't get to the confirmation page once and was charged 4 times. **** this ****! thats absolute ******** and now they have close to $1,000 in pending charges. So ******* mad i caved in and bought a pair for $875 
You didn't actually really have 25 computers going?

Last edited:

Good thing Nike has an awesome return policy.  
not even worth the hassle. Theyre gonna wind up looking like that anyway. Might as well get it over with 
laugh.gif

Eek.

Incredible!!! 
laugh.gif

Just as I thought this thread couldn't get more better, the intentional trolling by Adidas just put it over the top. 

Great entertainment as alway, will definitely come back when the cancelation drama before the shipment confirmation hits 
smokin.gif

anyone in here that gets excited about a supreme drop needs help.. their stuff is so wack
BUT KANYE WEARS THE SUPREME?!?!  Just kidding, their stuff is hit or miss, just like everything else.

Bruh what would you do if you ended up with fakes tho. 

For those who have pending charges from adidas, the only way to get them removed instantly is if you have your bank talk to a rep from adidas on the phone and they exchange authorization numbers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom