ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to cook on the OVO release but lost heavily on the Yeezy release. I think the OVO's look like janitor shoes. I just received them in the mail. I honestly wouldn't pay $200 let alone $500+ to keep them. Def going up on the bay or on goat!
Im praying OVO 10s in white go down further, ya boy needs a pair real bad.

I'm so glad I didn't drive out to Orlando. Would've wasted so much time. I knew Florida Mall was shady as hell, especially HOH.

I was scrolling through the comments on IG and happened to get this guys direct phone number.

407-716-0179

everywhere else in FL mall is good imo. It's just hoh that I don't bother with.

congrats! I like these but the more and more i look at them it's clearly all hype. Look at the shoe ladies and gents.. Take away the yeezy and this is what we got. People going crazy over these thangs, myself included. Staying up all night to cop internationally then to wake up in the morning on 2 hours sleep to try again. Just having a moment is all.. Happy to have them tho.

Last edited:
Screen is white when I try to go on ADC.. Does this mean I'm banned? Not sure why I would be either because I was trying manually. 

Im blocked with FL, EB, and Champs - 403.HTML. FL on their twitter feed claims to not block users, but I can link up with the site through Google or Firefox. My account is not physically blocked, as I can sign in no problem on other search engines, just not Safari which I used today. SMH.

Last edited:
Hmm hows that Affirm thing (monthly pyments). With interest its only an extra $75 which is cheaper than the price id pay at FC anyways. Highly considering it..

Im blocked with FL, EB, and Champs - 403.HTML. FL on their twitter feed claims to not block users, but I can link up with the site through Google or Firefox. My account is not physically blocked, as I can sign in no problem on other search engines, just not Safari which I used today. SMH.
Try clearing your cookies.

Its a temporary ban, too many requests from server, they just timed you out, don't worry bro.

congrats! I like these but the more and more i look at them it's clearly all hype. Look at the shoe ladies and gents.. Take away the yeezy and this is what we got. People going crazy over these thangs, myself included. Staying up all night to cop internationally then to wake up in the morning on 2 hours sleep to try again. Just having a moment is all.. Happy to have them tho.
take away the michael jordan from jordans and what do you have? its all relevant. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom