ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole release was so failure for me. I haven't went through this kind of ish in a while and that "inventory error" was something else. Got in to select size and atc about 3 times but got that error every time :smh:. Had me thinking I was good for a sec but nope. Oh well I guess. Really wanted the black ones. Anyway is there any real chance of these popping up tommorow?

This whole release was so failure for me. I haven't went through this kind of ish in a while and that "inventory error" was something else. Got in to select size and atc about 3 times but got that error every time :smh:. Had me thinking I was good for a sec but nope. Oh well I guess. Really wanted the black ones. Anyway is there any real chance of these popping up tommorow?

Same here man got through to checkout and it wouldn't submit my order

Paying interest to buy shoes not worth it homie #NtPocketWatcherJustPlaying

I have the dough but this finance thing would only charge me an extra $34. Would be better than paying out of pocket asap.

So what happens? They take the payment then request the buyer to send them the shoe or they have the stock already?

I have the dough but this finance thing would only charge me an extra $34. Would be better than paying out of pocket asap.

So what happens? They take the payment then request the buyer to send them the shoe or they have the stock already?

Why not use PayPal pay later then

Did what to herself?

Went on a talkshow and whined about her career being over which caused her to contemplate suicide. Coming from a family who had to deal with that sort of thing, I felt she was being overtly melodramatic! Shame on her.

did u get put in that line BS, with the little walking person icon? or were you able to get straight to the product page?

by the time my dude walked the whole line, they tweeted oos :smh:

F the queue. It was a simple bypass. I just hit stop on my browser on that split second the actual page came up before the queue. Added to cart and checked out within a minute. Easiest yeezy cop ever

Not snitching does nothing. The ole philosophy of

"status quo"

Keeps people in a slave state all the time. Look at all the good that has come of the world when we break status quo. I say if I'm in the area and losing you should speak up if you can see things ain't fair.

Also, flaunting ain't helping dude either. I would have just kept it like we got pairs for sale blah blah

Dude on some diddy ish all on the track and ish.
I hear you that he looks like a lame, but sneakers will never make me feel anywhere a slave. That's a crazy comparison. The only thing making someone try for hours is personal will/urges. It's human nature for people to capitalize and that guy doesn't even account for .1% of the total stock. Allocation of stock all over is laughable. Adidas can't even handle the release of their own product and they take their stockist down with them every single release day. Adidas getting their act together and making the release uniform and in sync with other major retailers would make a much more positive impact than hunting down crooked HOH managers. 

Of course snitching doesn't put a pair on your feet, but it does combat the injustices that shadow the sneaker game. Calling someone out isn't just to pick on them, it's to hopefully teach a lesson or fire whoever distributed the pairs. The more that's being done about this issue, the more pairs there are for those that actually want to wear them.

Seriously though I feel like many people here just blurt stuff out they feel sound smart. It's like a herd of sheep saying phrases they have ingrained in their brains. Trying to be a smartass doesn't get anywhere.
There's no "lesson" to be taught. If that person has the will to get that many boxes cutting his source will only make him find another route. That's why chrome extension bots turned into programs, which evolved into servers/ proxies/cloud subscriptions. For better or worse, it's the evolution of shoe buying. The reason why people like that eat is because they're smart enough to realize that across the board hardly anybody is playing by the rules or being fair. There's no injustice shadowing sneakers because they weren't made in realistically obtainable quantities to begin with. Nobody is entitled to a yeezy release. They're not produced with any intent of being fair or conscious of the consumer. They're a hype train that's in-part used to shine light on other models as consolation prizes. People wouldn't be gobbling up Ultra Boosts at this rate if 350/750's were widely available, period. 

did u get put in that line BS, with the little walking person icon? or were you able to get straight to the product page?

by the time my dude walked the whole line, they tweeted oos :smh:

F the queue. It was a simple bypass. I just hit stop on my browser on that split second the actual page came up before the queue. Added to cart and checked out within a minute. Easiest yeezy cop ever

damn...wish i woulda known. was this tip well known or u just thought of it and tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom