ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, people still camping their computers for yeezys man. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Go home and tell your family you won't be able to feed them this month

My shipping info hasn't updated on usps, but adidas said it shipped yesterday afternoon. I just checked my card and the charges fell off. What the hell??

I was charged twice by Adidas on release date. I got my pair shipped out & should be here tomorrow but did anyone else get charged more than once ?

If so, did you get that back yet?
did you get confirmation emails for any of them?

a random restock at 3am on a Tues is not a L, unless you have nothing going on for you in life 
laugh.gif

move on

I feel like villa gave friends and family heads up on that 3-4am release ... And do it like that so people think they give equal chances to everyone .. I mean what other reason behind doing that ?

I feel like villa gave friends and family heads up on that 3-4am release ... And do it like that so people think they give equal chances to everyone .. I mean what other reason behind doing that ?
You could be right, but they also could have dropped them at that time simply to avoid inventory & server issues.

They are so dumb lol, why would you not keep those pairs and resell them on Ebay. That is what every other shop is doing

Your paypal pending charge dropped? Mine is still pending.

I checked out as a guest and got the white screen as well :smh:

Yep I remembered. My charge fell off my account yesterday afternoon :smh:. Not trying to jinx you but yours will likely get returned today

I would complain to get a 10-20% off code but anything good on adidas site doesn't allow discount codes on. So that pretty much leaves stuff that rots on the site, like Superstars

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom