ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn JimmyJazz playin' with my emotions. Had a pending charge for the PB's on my account but now it doesn't even show. The order number they provided isn't found on their website. Called Customer Service and all they can say is that it takes 3-4 days to process.

Does anyone know if they are known for cancelling orders?

Damn JimmyJazz playin' with my emotions. Had a pending charge for the PB's on my account but now it doesn't even show. The order number they provided isn't found on their website. Called Customer Service and all they can say is that it takes 3-4 days to process.

Jimmy Jazz did online release?

you won the raffle?

Did Adidas take down their online chat? Ever since the last Yeezy release i can't even find it on the site.
Nah it's there, just click on a product and when you get to the product page, the little blue chat icon should pop up in the top right corner of the picture.

My shipping info hasn't updated on usps, but adidas said it shipped yesterday afternoon. I just checked my card and the charges fell off. What the hell??

USPS??? From Adidas???

They used FedEx. Try searching the tracking there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom