ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salt levels goin up, on a Tearsday.

Got my UK cancellation in the morning and now I'm cryin like a babay.

Last edited:
I just notice on my pair that the box says pir/blk as the cw and when i checked inside the shoe its dated 6/15. So itake this from original release?[/quote]
According to that code, you got the 2015 pair. AQ2659. Do you have a thick heel padding?

Guess that douche, rice, was right. 

My pair comes in tomorrow, we'll have to see what I get. 

I just notice on my pair that the box says pir/blk as the cw and when i checked inside the shoe its dated 6/15. So itake this from original release?[URL=http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1923370/][GALLERY="media, 1923370"][/GALLERY]
[/URL][/QUOTE]

According to that code, you got the 2015 pair. AQ2659. Do you have a thick heel padding?

Guess that douche, rice, was right. 

My pair comes in tomorrow, we'll have to see what I get. 
[/quote]

they have some 2015's mixed in?
nate you have heel padding? 8o

they have some 2015's mixed in?
nate you have heel padding?
nerd.gif
:lol:, apparently. I wouldn't think they would give anybody the old 2015 version for the release of the new version. Unless they had some leftovers in the warehouse and just sent out the remaining pairs to random people 

Same happened with me. Checked out as a guest and got too hyped when I saw the pending charge and thought the order went through. Turns out that when I got the white screen upon pressing submit order, it turns out that it was just a pending charge and the order didn't fully complete. Think of it as how finishline processes their orders.

I truly believe the 350 as a model will be more widely available, but it will be the colors that no one wants. That volt green looking color will probably be one of the first to have a much wider availability and will be the first colorway that won't hold its resell value very well, mark my words. I am fighting myself against paying resell only for the fact that I did it with Turtle Doves and the shoe isn't really that good quality wise.

As for adidas, I'm bummed as well as many others who thought they had them, but on the plus side I know now how to get past the wait queue screen and know now to log onto my adidas account when checking out. And for the love of God, don't make the same mistake I did and stop when you hit the submit button once. You're not good until you get a confirmation order number and email

Why would any company do that though?

Is the pending charge issue always present with ADC drops? I never had any issues with checking out prior—this was a first.

Anyone get shipping confirmation from adidas CA yet? They're always slow af when I order from them.

Last edited:
The product code for the Yeezy's on Adi was the AQ one all the other countries had the BB5350 code. FYI.

Monitor went off on YS but nothing :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom