ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

good, you can help me with my pair 
frown.gif
You know i'd help you out even if I did want them. 
laugh.gif

Yea 

I've worn my TB 750's a handful and they still feel narrow.  Do they still feel that way even unzipped to you?  They loosen up a bit more.  
Yea I think so - the toebox feels snug, but I'm worried that after a few hours of wearing, snug will turn into pain haha. I've only tried them on since I didn't want to wear them in case I had to sell them.

Just got my 350 Boost from Adidas, I believe I got the ones from last year, the style code is different from the ones that released last week and even the inside tag of the shoe has the same product number AQ2659

A dumbass and his money are soon parted 
laugh.gif

99% chance the winner is going to be someone just messing with the auction but the dude that bid $8000 is foolish

@jpsketchezzz  The padding is the go to way to tell which pair you have

Last edited:

Just got my 350 Boost from Adidas, I believe I got the ones from last year, the style code is different from the ones that released last week and even the inside tag of the shoe has the same product number AQ2659
What is the production date in the inside tags?

My BBs read 1/16. I do like the heel padding BUT...

If I didn't own either I wouldn't really care. I'd just be happy to own a pair.

If I already owned the AQ then yes it would be a little bothersome, but throughout the entire 2/19 ADC process I only saw the AQ product code, so I guess it's not really that surprising to receive the AQ pair.

Last edited:
Sorry if it has been posted before, but anyone know of any restocks for these pb anytime soon? Had in cart and clicked review and pay off ADC but it never went through =/ . Hoping to get these on another restock.

repped for the side by side photo of AQ and BB.  BB padding is fresh, I guess all ADC orders are AQ

For those with AQ, are you going to confront Adidas about it? I don't see why you wouldn't. Basically sold you shoes that weren't advertised, so they lied to the customer.

Sorry if it has been posted before, but anyone know of any restocks for these pb anytime soon? Had in cart and clicked review and pay off ADC but it never went through =/ . Hoping to get these on another restock.
It's possible there won't be another restock of this version. I suspect we'll just be getting the new colorways and possible restocks of some of the old cws that haven't been restocked (TDs, MRs, OTs) but who knows. I think the TDs will be the only ones to restock but it's all conjecture at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom