ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my pair in this morning from ADC, took a break from work to run and get them off my porch. Definitely seems like I got the AQ pair, as everything is badged AQ, and padding feels no different from my TDs. Does anyone's ADC pair even reference the BB style code? Anyways, throwing some pics up:

Left shoe factory flaw but it's ok cause they're going on feet.

Bonus flex pic and shoutout to my cat for his matching fit:
laugh.gif

best pic I've seen in here for a long time 

Crazy to see how many people in here got the PB's without the Padding.

On the other hand everyone should be happy to at least get a pair. Maybe using the "old" PB's made it possible to fulfill more orders.

I don't know, maybe some sort of discount on your next purchase. I mean you do have a legitimate excuse as to why you are complaining. You were sold an older pair that is of lesser quality. 
TBH there aren't necessarily lesser quality. Only big difference is the padding. The piping around the ankle is suppose to be better quality on the AQ's but is all subjective honestly

For those with AQ, are you going to confront Adidas about it? I don't see why you wouldn't. Basically sold you shoes that weren't advertised, so they lied to the customer.
Again, the style code that was PURCHASED on Adidas.com was AQ and not BB.  So this post is irrelevant.  

They did not sell BB5350 online that day.  Every receipt and order confirmation shows AQ2659.  

Got my pair in about an hour ago...Was expecting the new pairs, but got the older ones with no heel pad. However, primeknit feels better on this pair to my other BP.
View media item 1787055

Last edited:

Again, the style code that was PURCHASED on Adidas.com was AQ and not BB.  So this post is irrelevant.  

They did not sell BB5350 online that day.  Every receipt and order confirmation shows AQ2659.  
thats true, but they did tweet the day before...

The #YEEZYBOOST 350 represents a new design ideal. Available tomorrow.

what part of the old pairs are a "new design ideal?" 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom