ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody in NY getting their package today? I had it ship to my work address (Manhattan) and it says it's out for delivery but it's coming from East Elmhurst. Wondering if other people are in the same boat.

Yeah . I'm in Manhattan as well and they just delivered mine not too long ago

BB = being released on numerous shoe sites screams .. Retro remastered pair ... AQ = is Og... Am I wrong ? .. I mean adidas may have help those who copped on adc by letting them cook on first release PB ..

Good logic, but unfortunately wrong. For Jordans, most if not all OGs had higher quality from the start vs the retros to come after. In this case with the PBs, a "lesser" version was created first with the "remastered/retro'd" version to follow.

afraid DHL is going to **** me over. tracking stuck like this for 30 hours. need to call them first thing in the morning

Good logic, but unfortunately wrong. For Jordans, most if not all OGs had higher quality from the start vs the retros to come after. In this case with the PBs, a "lesser" version was created first with the "remastered/retro'd" version to follow.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Ok buddy

Yo...any high schooler in LA wanna put together a ridiculously stupid vine with Yeezys? Smh

Last edited:
What is happening is that adidas did a trial version with the BB And since people are already hyping it up to be a far better version then og pb .. I wouldn't be surprise if they start releasing .. Tans , mr , with extra padding and capitalize on the hype

What is happening is that adidas did a trial version with the BB And since people are already hyping it up to be a far better version then og pb .. I wouldn't be surprise if they start releasing .. Tans , mr , with extra padding and capitalize on the hype
that would be nice with double the production numbers each time. i do want one of each CW for the 350's

afraid DHL is going to **** me over. tracking stuck like this for 30 hours. need to call them first thing in the morning
Same thing happened to me with the OTs from adc.de but eventually they just started moving. These new PBs came through really quick for me this time though.

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom