ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I will try looking around again...i guess i should've held it at a local facility for pickup. 

What irks me the most is that i was home all day  and no Fed-Ex came by my house.. 
mean.gif
 i guess crazy things happen with yeezy's  

This FedEx story got me nervous so I just paid an extra $5 to have my yellow NMDs delivered to my work instead. Hopefully it doesn't slow down the delivery process & I still get it on friday, but I was getting a weird error message saying "no fedex locations are available" when I tried to request the location hold option, even though I live fairly close to a fedex location.

Yeah I will try looking around again...i guess i should've held it at a local facility for pickup. 

What irks me the most is that i was home all day  and no Fed-Ex came by my house.. 
mean.gif
 i guess crazy things happen with yeezy's  
Sounds like the delivery guy knew they were Yeezys... better keep an eye on him stuntin around town.

Hope you find them.

Last edited:
Just sold my 750 and the kid I sold them to told me he bought a fake pair on mistake for 300. Was surprised how good the fakes looked he had them in his car. Things to note:

The boost was NOT mirrored.
The front toe panel was extra wide.
Lack of padding on the top ankle
The show itself was narrow
The adidas stripes on the strap were perfect.
Box tag was correct.
Actual box itself looked like they hand layered the grey on it. There were bubbles like what happens with repainted cars.

They're getting I salary good at these fakes. So watch out.

Top pair AQ bottom BB
Although the BB feel more comfortable, I feel like the AQ just looks sleeker. Maybe it's just me
Repped for the good pic showing side by side. I was trying to tell people the BB pair has a noticeably bigger bulge towards the heel. Its not hard to detect if you have the extra padded BB or the standard padded AQ
[I'm starting to gain weight [emoji]128520[/emoji]
Your Moonrocks are on top of the wrong box. Swing it my way and I'll fix it for you. 

I don't own any 750's so excuse my ignorance but why is that box so big? Haha are the shoes that large?

Repped for the good pic showing side by side. I was trying to tell people the BB pair has a noticeably bigger bulge towards the heel. Its not hard to detect if you have the extra padded BB or the standard padded AQ

Your Moonrocks are on top of the wrong box. Swing it my way and I'll fix it for you. 
Oops [emoji]128064[/emoji] Lol

This FedEx story got me nervous so I just paid an extra $5 to have my yellow NMDs delivered to my work instead. Hopefully it doesn't slow down the delivery process & I still get it on friday, but I was getting a weird error message saying "no fedex locations are available" when I tried to request the location hold option, even though I live fairly close to a fedex location.
I'm glad my tale possibly saved your package..hope it works out

Code:
Hey does anyone have experience with Fed Ex losing a package?

I checked my order status today and it looked like they "delivered"  like five mins before I checked. I've looked everywhere and can't find it...now they're investigating. Am i screwed or what?

I've had a package scanned as delivered, only for it to actually be delivered later that day. I've also had the same happen where it wasn't delivered until the next day. Hopefully it's just a mixup and they're sitting in the driver's truck or something. Hope it works out for you.

Ya'll getting me worried about FedEx now. Never had a problem with them delivering to my house so should I leave it as it is or request to have it held at a FedEx office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom