ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if this has been addressed already but are there any fakes with the BB5350 tag?

Thx for the update... This may be the best route to take if dealing with out of state sellers.

So every transaction is shipped to GOAT?
They may have changed the policy but when they first launched, only shoes that sold for over $300 were sent to GOAT for authentication. Anything under that & I believe the seller would just ship directly to the buyer.

Update on GOAT:

Grabbed MR's from there earlier in the week (Monday or Tuesday) and GOAT actually tracks the progress of your shoes (Buy > Seller Confirmed > Seller Ships > Authenticated by GOAT >On Route To Buyer > Confirmed). In those 4-5 days its already on the way to me and may even come in tomorrow since they do 2 day priority shipping (and I'm in NY, they are based in Cali). Not bad for the service considering its $10 flat shipping. Highly recommended.
What'd you get them for?

roll.gif
 exactly. I don't get blisters because I don't wear no show socks with my 350's. 
I don't think this is the reason, i only own no show socks and i have never had a problem with my 350's. This has more to do with the shape of peoples feet.

I don't think this is the reason, i only own no show socks and i have never had a problem with my 350's. This has more to do with the shape of peoples feet.
i only got a blister the first two times i wore them; the ~75 times after i had no issues at all

yeah most likely. Also depending on people's sizing preference. I own no show socks and have worn it with yeezys. Didn't have any blister problems, I just get the socks slipping underneath my feet is what annoys me. 

^
I was worried about mine because this is the first time wearing 350s. The heels were a little stiff to start off but now its all good. Got the AQs if you're wondering

They may have changed the policy but when they first launched, only shoes that sold for over $300 were sent to GOAT for authentication. Anything under that & I believe the seller would just ship directly to the buyer.
That may still be in place. Agreed under $300 can be hashed out between seller/buyer.

When it's over that it can get deep waters lol

There are way too many PM's and I am busy today, but I will try answer the most common question again:

-What I am working on will not check you out automatically, It will simply add the item to your cart. The reason for this is it's going to be web based, not local. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's personal information. The same goes for the iOS app—even though the app will be local, most of the code will be running server side.

-When ready, the app will not available in the AppStore; each individual will get an invitation and instructions on how to install it—it will be using the iOS enterprise program. And don't worry Android users; there will be a web-version as well.

-I will not be developing anything for any other site other than Adidas. The reason: 1)Adidas has the biggest supply. 2)There are plenty of bots for other sites already. 3) Adidas is the most challenging, which makes it the most interesting to me.  
The real MVP right here.

Last edited:

quit posting the same damn pics of shoes everyone else is posting. great you got your pear. POST A PIC IF THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT THAT YOU WANT TO SHOW.
id much rather see pics of shoes or on feet pics than people arguing about dumb **** or posting ****** mems. This is a forum for the shoes, not for memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom