ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ordered a Tee or Hoodie w/ Kanye Album from Def Jam

Per Bravado:  Ships out 3/15 they said

but Album and Digital Album is not there Dept, That's Def Jam they said

mean.gif

mean.gif
i got my shirt confirmation 2 days ago. still waiting on the hoodie 

:smh:

Makes sense... Bravado is a merchandise company..They don't handle albums or the like.

i got my shirt confirmation 2 days ago. still waiting on the hoodie 
WHAT!    Bastards!

here's what they told me???

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Delivery Agent. 
This hoodie is a pre order and will not be released until 3/15/2016.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Michael P
Customer Service
www.deliveryagent.com

Maybe the shirt was ready to go but the hoodie is a pre-order...

So has no one who did the album & merch combo pre-order received the album yet?

Yes, let's make it as dry and humorless in here as possible.
nope your right, id rather see the same predictable memes posted over and over again....

either way the point was its a shoe forum, so telling someone to not post pictures of the shoes doesnt quite make sense. 

Last edited:

Maybe the shirt was ready to go but the hoodie is a pre-order...

So has no one who did the album & merch combo pre-order received the album yet?
I can only imagine when/if he does a Pablo tour....

Imagine you gotta do some stupid trickery to get tickets...

The way he's been going I def. wont be surprised lol

WHAT!    Bastards!

here's what they told me???

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Delivery Agent. 
This hoodie is a pre order and will not be released until 3/15/2016.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Michael P
Customer Service
www.deliveryagent.com
this is what i got. Hope it helps people. They do state in the email that items may be shipped separately so theres that. 

Now im just waiting on my winning email from shoepalace.......

Last edited:
people don't even go to concerts for the music or the artist anymore. People literally going to Kanye's shows to purchase merch and resell. 

this is what i got. Hope it helps people. They do state in the email that items may be shipped separately so theres that. 
That's the movie ticket album pack Tee you bought?? 

or you just had the password n bought a tee from the site?

Good to know.. Least there's some work going on over there.

They still Bastards!
The album is whats pissing me off.

def jam/comcast bout to hit me with that piracy warning. ill have to hit back with my 200$ receipt for the package.....

people don't even go to concerts for the music or the artist anymore. People literally going to Kanye's shows to purchase merch and resell. 
Saw him live twice last year (FYF Fest and 808s & Heartbreaks at Hollywood Bowl). He didn't do merch at FYF to my knowledge, but the lines for the merch booth at Hollywood Bowl were insane. Got the feeling there were people who probably missed half the show to cop hoodies.

Saw him live twice last year (FYF Fest and 808s & Heartbreaks at Hollywood Bowl). He didn't do merch at FYF to my knowledge, but the lines for the merch booth at Hollywood Bowl were insane. Got the feeling there were people who probably missed half the show to cop hoodies.
i've seen a bunch of FYF hoodies...

yeah people reselling the Hollywood bowl merch...... and all it says is the tracklist of an album from 8 years ago.

At the MSG showing, there were more people in line for the merch than there were people at their seats watching the show. 

Last edited:

Saw him at bonaroo 2 years ago. And by saw, i mean that i stood behind 50000 people and saw what looked like a tiny version of him running around on stage. ******* made them turn off the screens and play some weird **** instead of showing him up close. 

Didnt matter, was bared up and enjoyed myself anyway. He ranted hard on nike and the paparazii during that one. 

Last edited:

yeah people reselling the Hollywood bowl merch...... and all it says is the tracklist of an album from 8 years ago.

At the MSG showing, there were more people in line for the merch than there were people at their seats watching the show. 
guilty,

but thankfully at the show there wasn't much to look at lol

edit: at the season 3 show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom