ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but also account for the fact that these are a "restock" so you had all the pairs from the first drop up already on the market, and now these. and with every yeezy release, it seems the number of "resellers" grows because people are seeing the profit to be made. i think that whole bubble will burst eventually with adidas reportedly producing more pairs, restocking the "og" colorways and whatnot.  
Yea true, thanks for the input didn't think about the last release but still it amazes because people
Are asking well above 1000 and I know plenty of people
Who are not even into shoes and they all won their raffles for these but like you said eventually the hype will die down and these IMO will die out but I'm just glad I got my pair not down with the resale game just cruel lol but what makes me upset that these people who have these pairs don't even wanna wear them or are into shoes they just wanna make fast cash by selling these but everyone has a hustle right

The thread said no legit checks but these are good everything checks out
laugh.gif

If ppl did win SP raffle, what cities did you win from? just want to see if my city is done already lol..

9 pm and no email yet. Safe to say this was another slow burning L :smh:

I am all of the sad.

Last edited:
Update guys, I got both Of my orders from ADC and I got AQ on both style instead of BB.. And made on 9/15 for both. Both have no padding in it.. Same as the one I have from the OG release.. Color pirateblk/pirateblk/pirate/blk.. Can anyone tell me what is written on the BB one?

Update guys, I got both Of my orders from ADC and I got AQ on both style instead of BB.. And made on 9/15 for both. Both have no padding in it.. Same as the one I have from the OG release.. Color pirateblk/pirateblk/pirate/blk.. Can anyone tell me what is written on the BB one?

:lol: at people thinking the hype is dying down and prices will follow.

Jordan prices and hype didn't die until they made too many pairs. And retros don't even fit with today's fitted style of clothing like Yeezy's do...so when is the hype gonna die again?

When everyone can get Yeezy's then the hype will die.

It's really tough to say what's going to happen with hype/value on the "OG" colorways of 350's right now. It's too soon to make any solid predictions one way or the other until more colors/styles are released or restocked. PB prices should take a dip now while more hit the market following the recent restock but once those get scooped up, the prices will climb back up. Demand is much much higher than supply right now and likely will be for the foreseeable future. 

Thanks man! Does it have the padding on the back.. I compared my 2015 one to both the 2016 one I got and both looks identical to the 2015 one.. And no padding on the back..
I don't have a 2015 pair to compare them, but there is definitely noticeable padding on these.

I have to admit, PBs look a lot better in person. Can't say the same for the laces, still terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom