ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if the primeknit stretches over time? I wore them today and think I got a half size too small.  

Does anyone know if the primeknit stretches over time? I wore them today and think I got a half size too small.  
yes. So my first PB was a daily rotation of mine.  When I got my OT I noticed how much more snug it was like how I originally got my PB for the first time.  Still got the PB 2.0 on ice so idk about that but they defiantly stretch. 

Ok cool. And do you feel like the PBs make your feet look smaller in comparison to the other colorways? I got a 7.5 because my regular shoe size is an 8 and theyre not super tight, just snug in the toe but I feel like my feet look like a size 6.  

Ok cool. And do you feel like the PBs make your feet look smaller in comparison to the other colorways? I got a 7.5 because my regular shoe size is an 8 and theyre not super tight, just snug in the toe but I feel like my feet look like a size 6.  

Black is a slimming color, I guess lol

I honestly couldn't tell you.  I've been in this thread day one, and the consensus was to go half size down from your TTS.

My 750s, PB, OT are all size 8.

But I guess I would say no?

I don't wear super skinny jeans but I do have 6-6.5 leg openings.

Footpatrol. Even if they did have a FSR I would never order from those bastards. They cancelled so much stuff for me and always short change my refund. I hate em with a passion
They're really nice guys. I go there whenever I'm in London.

I do think however, that they reserve some Yeezys for their employees. Last time I went there, two of them were wearing a pair. Actually that day sort of made me less interested in Yeezys because I saw a lot of 13-year-old-looking boys go crazy over Yeezys which lead me to questioning if I'm really the target demographic. 
wink.gif

Have to say im disappointed in Sole Supremacy. We agreed to a size swap on the OTs (my 7.5 for a 8.5) w/ a fee of $50.

-2/23 They sent a invoice and I paid same night.

-2/24 Shipped shoes out.

-2/26 they received the shoes.

You would think once I paid the invoice and shipped the shoes that they would keep the 8.5 OTs on the side to ship out once my 7.5 arrives there. So I email them letting them know my 7.5 arrived at their store. They email me back saying they will ship out my 8.5 on Monday "if they have them". So I go on their website and of course their inventory is saying they are sold out of both sizes 8.5 and 8.

Have to say im disappointed in Sole Supremacy. We agreed to a size swap on the OTs (my 7.5 for a 8.5) w/ a fee of $50.

-2/23 They sent a invoice and I paid same night.

-2/24 Shipped shoes out.

-2/26 they received the shoes.

You would think once I paid the invoice and shipped the shoes that they would keep the 8.5 OTs on the side to ship out once my 7.5 arrives there. So I email them letting them know my 7.5 arrived at their store. They email me back saying they will ship out my 8.5 on Monday "if they have them". So I go on their website and of course their inventory is saying they are sold out of both sizes 8.5 and 8.
Man... That's really bad service and behavior of them. Sounds like they are not organized.

Hopefully they will have a pair for you on Monday.

How can they not reserve your pair, when they agree on a trade before? Stupid 
mean.gif

Man... That's really bad service and behavior of them. Sounds like they are not organized.
Hopefully they will have a pair for you on Monday.
How can they not reserve your pair, when they agree on a trade before? Stupid :smh:

I hope so too .. ill just wait and see what happens on Monday smh

Had my PB waiting for me at home from ADC since the middle of the week but I was on a trip and I finally came home to open it today. It's probably been said a million times already but I compared it to the BB I got in store last week and there are differences but minor. Overall I like the shape and cut of the AQ a lot more.

does anyone know of any good places i can do a trade for my pbs for ots with a middle man? I know theyre a few sites out there.

Last edited:

Yes I tried on my size 8 and my feet look tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom