ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker here.. Just made an account today to post that i copped a bb5350 for $500 off Ebay! Either prices are going down or i got lucky..

They were not tagged.. Oh well if they come and the buyer pulled a switcharoo on me i'll just dispute on ebay.

Picked up my pair from UPS cause I missed the delivery with signature confirmation during the day. Got 'em from UBIQ. BB size 10. Wishing I ordered myself a 10.5 
mean.gif
 but I'm just happy I ended up with a pair! First pair of pirate blacks and they look great.

HOLY CRAP! Just checked an email account I didnt think I entered the SP raffle with and I won @ Valley Fair! YESSSS!

They were not tagged.. Oh well if they come and the buyer pulled a switcharoo on me i'll just dispute on ebay.

So hard to get a real pair on eBay, hope it goes ok for you.
Still waiting on the pair I brought from eBay paid $720.

Yeah you're covered but just don't get your hopes up.
Ya i was looking at it like wtf really $500? Seems hella suspect.. but who knows maybe seller was tryna get rid of it fast. Just gotta wait until i get it to see if they fufu or not. 

Ya i was looking at it like wtf really $500? Seems hella suspect.. but who knows maybe seller was tryna get rid of it fast. Just gotta wait until i get it to see if they fufu or not. 
Yeah cuz after fees and shipping that seller would get like 400, sounds like a hookup price. Let us know the progress of that one.

Yes i'll update once I get the shoes! I just messaged the seller for more pics with his ebay tag.

I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of BB's as well. Seller tagged the picture with FNL receipt, his name, and date. Also had one person LC them in the thread. Should I be good to go?

Yes i'll update once I get the shoes! I just messaged the seller for more pics with his ebay tag.

Seller from Russia by any chance? I saw an auction end late night and it ended around $500 but the seller had crappy pics so didn't want to risk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom