ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this was covered already but what's the deal with the sneakers with the white tag on them.Got my MRs from Barneys and TB from foot locker no tags,Just bought the tans of kixify an they have a white tag on them.

Is that something todo with them being purchased out of the country?

You're right it was covered. Go back a couple pages you'll find your answer 
wink.gif

Thanks for nothing,Can anyone be helpful please?
Help yourself, dude said to go back a couple of pages. The information you're looking for is there just have to read man.  

Not trying to be rude or anything just sayin'

If you want a LC, use the LC thread, first. If that doesn't work, ask politely in here if you want, AFTER you tried to determine for yourself. Do some research. google, youtube, reddit even. still can't figure it out? better safe than sorry and just don't cop em. If you absolutely MUST ask here, do us all a favor and put the pictures in a spoiler. I'm pretty sure that's where the frustration comes from. this thread gets cluttered with those pics no one asked to see. and ask once, and only once. 

Help yourself, dude said to go back a couple of pages. The information you're looking for is there just have to read man.  

Not trying to be rude or anything just sayin'

Just read back 6 pages didn't see.I also read the 1st 40 pages of this thread and missed prob the last 40 pages due to work and this beginning the fastest moving thread on the Internet

So idk why ppl get salty when members ask a simply question then reply back search the thread. This thread moves at a rapid pace hard to keep up if you miss a day or 2

Yall think theres ever any chance of a restock of a colorway thats been released already? TD, MR, PB? A man can hope right?

Yall think theres ever any chance of a restock of a colorway thats been released already? TD, MR, PB? A man can hope right?

Unless retailers held pairs back and are planning on restocking later on (only boutiques imo) then your only chance is YS

Last edited:
ADC UK technically did restock the OTs, there were two drops on release day.. and there's always restocks of old CWs on yeezy supply, gotta be on top of it though to cop since stock of old CWs is mad low 

all i see is "4 times the pairs i got in 2015" 
wink.gif
you got all 4 pairs? did you pay retail for all 4 aka share your secrets if so. If not, you're like me and I had to pay resale, but I am extremely good at negotiating and have figured out the best time to buy the boost 350s so they aren't crazy expensive. I got my Turtle Doves in size 14 3 weeks after release for $950. They were deadstock, original box, the whole nine yards. just saw a pair on eBay tonight going for over $2200! Then for my PBs I waited a full 5 weeks after the drop to get them. And managed to talk the guy down from $1050 to $825. Would love to hear your stories, especially considering you got all of them. The moonrocks were too similar to the turtle doves and the white sole on the TDs is what made me seal the deal with those. 

Was not a fan of the Tan 350s and even talked to CyHi (one of Kanye's best friends and VP of Good Music) yesterday at the gas station about that. His favorite like mine were the Pirate Blacks. Not to side-track too much but he asked what I did, I explained my company to him, and pointed to the building. He reaches into his car window and is like lemme get your number. Bam, now I have one of Yeezy's best friends cell and might be doing business with him. Fingers crossed that he might ask me what size shoe I am lol

no, sorry there for sure 100% will not be. Do eBay, pick your two favorite out of the four, the once you've narrowed it down, get two separate tabs open with it sorted in that colorway and obviously only your shoe size. If it is a money thing, start saving ( or do PayPal credit; my roommate had to do it when he bought the All-White Ultra Boosts; he's still in college and doesn't have time for a job). trust me on this. i always thought, "oooo i can hold out until another re-release/re-stock" You get anxious, it consumes you, you get mad, you get sad, and then if it never comes and you could have paid a price that wasn't out of your budget but certainly wasn't retail you'll get depressed aka post yeezy depression. Only cure is attacking it before it rears its' ugly head. Summing this all up, there won't be any more restocks on the colors that have already dropped. a few of the new colors are going to be great so keep that in mind. just pick a color, find your size, pull the trigger. you'll thank me later

no, sorry there for sure 100% will not be. Do eBay, pick your two favorite out of the four, the once you've narrowed it down, get two separate tabs open with it sorted in that colorway and obviously only your shoe size. If it is a money thing, start saving ( or do PayPal credit; my roommate had to do it when he bought the All-White Ultra Boosts; he's still in college and doesn't have time for a job). trust me on this. i always thought, "oooo i can hold out until another re-release/re-stock" You get anxious, it consumes you, you get mad, you get sad, and then if it never comes and you could have paid a price that wasn't out of your budget but certainly wasn't retail you'll get depressed aka post yeezy depression. Only cure is attacking it before it rears its' ugly head. Summing this all up, there won't be any more restocks on the colors that have already dropped. a few of the new colors are going to be great so keep that in mind. just pick a color, find your size, pull the trigger. you'll thank me later
this is why i was saying that even though TD prices are insane, 

i can only see them rising even more because of that reason you just posted,

like some have told me "nah TD's have peaked" but lets be honest they will keep going up just like every other yeezy, unless the hype dies, which it won't, it never does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom