ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love reading everyone's comments on FB groups about the whole 4x more pairs. The largest release yet was the OT 350's at 81,000 pairs. Multiply that by 4 and you've got 324,000, for every sneakerhead in the world. It's not like we are going to walk into footlocker and see 350's on the shelf.
yeah the moment that happens the hype is gone

Anyone ever mail anything they wanna sell to FC ?? Not sure if just going to actual store was best or if peeps have shipped their yeezys without any problems ? Thanks any info would be greatly appreciated
if you're in the ny area just go to the store, way easier then mailing

Good Morning fellas, little eye candy for everyone who didn't get yeezys yet

just close your eyes and think of Amina

PLEASE Legit Check these Doves.

A lot of images in the spoiler.
nerd.gif

I would say those are good. Legit

They cant. With a yeezy it's best to just drop it at fc and consider it sold. If it doesn't sell in a week or so then just put it on cl, cash meetup around 14th street, and if someone offers cash similar to the fc check just take the shoe out and sell it then

yeah shipped mine no problem. I just put them in the same box adidas sent them in and wrote FC address in sharpie on the outside haha

get confirmed shipping on it so when FC gets them they'll have to sign for it. that way you have proof they arrived at least

How fast you think a tan yeezy will sell @flightclub?

if you're in the ny area just go to the store, way easier then mailing

No I'm in Texas but work for an airline so fly free and was gonna fly there to drop off but REAALLLLY don't wanna spend my day off flying there and back!! Thanks

I feel like quadrupling the amount of yeezys is gonna make it harder for me to get moonrocks tans and doves. I think resellers are gonna mark up the prices like crazy for all the color ways before 2016

yeah the moment that happens the hype is gone
That's not gonna happen adidas was just testing waters they realize now they can increase there profit a little. Betters my chances slightly and cuts resell slightly so it's a good thing. Hype will remain same and I and others will still be salty

This kid can't make his own decisions asking about any and everything.

Stop with the torture.
Looks like a decision was finally made. Only took 30 posts of valuation self-debating and another 500 posts of "what do i do with my bra".

I can't wait for the next release cause it'll be the same all over again:

I feel like quadrupling the amount of yeezys is gonna make it harder for me to get moonrocks tans and doves. I think resellers are gonna mark up the prices like crazy for all the color ways before 2016
not necessarily they were gonna rise anyway as they get older probably best to buy now if you want. Don't think it's gonna make them rise as much as it will just decrease resell on newer models

Last edited:
That's not gonna happen adidas was just testing waters they realize now they can increase there profit a little. Betters my chances slightly and cuts resell slightly so it's a good thing. Hype will remain same and I and others will still be salty
yeah adidas will never make enough of these to the point they'd sit on shelves, just saying if they ever do make enough to where everyone can get one...no more hype

the exclusivity is a big part of why everyone wants these so bad

ya'll gonna get me fired with these pics I swear..put some spoilers or something damn

:rofl: I gotta quickly scroll past myself :lol: I aint mad but im mad

I would say those are good. Legit

Good looks.. I believe so too.. would like more opinions.

Last edited:
The people that were usually copping 5-10 pairs every release will now get 4x as many 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Sole Supremacy is still accepting size swaps with the $50 mark-up?  Looking to trade my Size 11 TDs for a size 9-10.  Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom