ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your own advice.
he has been posting nothing but nonsense for the past week,

when im trying to figure a situation out as well as help other people in the same situation

and i should stop posting?

yeah no thanks

Last edited:
Part of me wants to cancel the yeezy supply order I placed for shorts and part of me is saying just roll with it

I'm not hurting for money but I mean it's still $$$

edit:

Also, I havent sent them any emails other than the initial email after my order was placed.

Last edited:
he has been posting nothing but nonsense for the past week,

when im trying to figure a situation out as well as help other people in the same situation

and i should stop posting?

yeah no thanks

I do agree with you.

But you're posting like you're running around like a chicken with its head cut off. You're not helping though. Only thing you can do is wait to hear back. You're not really going to accomplish anything in here..

If it means that I have reserved a pair of the next 350 release, 

then I am all for it
You may have interpreted my previous post incorrectly. I was not alluding to a reservation of any kind; rather just a general message to stay tuned for future releases. 

Last edited:
spries is just staying positive and holding on to the smallest of hope

i've let go and am just swimming in the L pool with my yeezy shorts

got shipping confirmation from YS!!!! Now to find someone to swap my size 8 for their size 9 750 TBs.. anyone got recommendations? 

Rebels is a publicity stunt. callin it now 

If you somehow managed to get past their splash screens which you encountered in between each step, you would NOT be taken to your cart after adding. Another splash screen bypass, and you get to your cart. The shoes were there, surprisingly, but OOS as soon as you hit checkout. lemme go ahead and just unfollow them 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom