ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I hear you. I'm scared to think how many people will show up to the raffle on the Monday Holiday.

I called foot action and they said they weren't getting it and yesterday he guy Juan who always picks up was like we might idk. I'm calling tomorrow I know champs and foot actions always doing yeezy raffles.

If any BAY AREA cats want to sign up at BAIT SF we are doing raffles Sunday 12-7pm. A couple NT'ers came through today and said wassup. We had about 500 raffle tickets so far...

How many pears actually being raffled?

We aren't getting them at the store. If you win you will be notified Thursday night. You must paypal by Friday night. As far as the number of pears I don't know. Shoes are being shipped from So Cal...

Anyone watching SNL tonight? Yeezy is performing with Young Thug. I just ran into consequence on the elevator. Job is LIT tonight
LOL ask Ye for some YZYs if you run into him 
laugh.gif

Did he just drop his album at the end of Ultra Light Beams?  Said go to KanyeWest.com but it's still the same at the moment. 

nerd.gif

thought he was announcing a yeezy restock or something when he just started screaming kanyewest.com right now! i ran to my laptop like a damn ultra light beam

"album in store, kanyewest.com right now, tidal streaming right now, right now, iehfoenrgjnresjgnfiaosdjiahdjcn" 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom