ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've previously gone with a size 12 in the 350 and there's a lot of room
Decided to try an 11.5 the next go round and just copped the tans after seeing them at a pretty good price
They feel pretty damn tight length wise. Will the toe stretch or should I just look for a size swap?

Jus came back from 3rd street Santa Monica, footlocker, foot action, pacsun and champs doing raffles till tomorrow I was told. Grabbed me 4 entries unexpectedly!

does pacsun have a list of stores somewhere.

Their Instagram

3RD STREET PROMENADE, CA
BAYBROOK MALL ,TX
BREA MALL, CA
DEL AMO, CA
GARDEN STATE, NJ
GLENDALE GALLERIA, CA
LAKESIDE SHOPPING CENTER, LA
LOS CERRITOS, CA
NORTH PARK CENTER, TX
QUEENS CENTER, NY
ROOSEVELT FIELD, NY
SAN FRANCISCO CENTRE, CA
TOPANGA, CA
TOWN CENTER AT EASTON, OH
WOODFIELD, IL

who got back door linkz? i joined yesterday but it was bcuz my other account got frozen i had over 250k posts and 10k repz.. method banned me bcuz of how much money i make.. if some one GivEs me BD linkZ for dezz i WiLL giVe you BD linkz for those aLL red jordaN Xi!!!!

View media item 1914553
clearly kiddin you **** head. if you couldnt see the sarcasm in that than you need help my friend.. look at the join date bud i been around since 01

who got back door linkz? i joined yesterday but it was bcuz my other account got frozen i had over 250k posts and 10k repz.. method banned me bcuz of how much money i make.. if some one GivEs me BD linkZ for dezz i WiLL giVe you BD linkz for those aLL red jordaN Xi!!!!
clearly kiddin you **** head. if you couldnt see the sarcasm in that than you need help my friend.. look at the join date bud i been around since 01

the list of guests/members is actually ashame... all you lurkers its free to join.. take the 5 minutes it takes to make a name and contribute

View media item 1914553

View media item 1793473
this is good work by you .. repped .. i thought throwing in the bd link for the all red patent leathers was a dead give away of the joke ..

the list of guests/members is actually ashame... all you lurkers its free to join.. take the 5 minutes it takes to make a name and contribute

Always happens whenever yeezys are close to dropping. Or well any hyped shoe. Damn vultures lol

haha yea true i guess the guests aren't as bad, because they don't as for anything they just lurk haha.. is ubiq doing in store? or online only? i haven't saw anything about in store and i missed the online.. Lookslike i am going legit manuel. I have entered zero raffles

haha yea true i guess the guests aren't as bad, because they don't as for anything they just lurk haha.. is ubiq doing in store? or online only? i haven't saw anything about in store and i missed the online.. Lookslike i am going legit manuel. I have entered zero raffles
when you complain about people asking for stuff, then you ask for stuff................

when you complain about people asking for stuff, then you ask for stuff................
what did i ask for? i asked a question that isn't asking for something..

Was too prideful to wait in the snow for raffle tix, and was busy hanging with friends today. Only entered  few online spots. All NY raffle spots ended by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom