ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I'm sitting here wondering how long the calling process takes. Even if they have like 200 pair, it wouldn't take more than an hour or so I would think...

Check out my posts and reps, I still don't get BD links lol.(not saying my post / rep is great by any means, it's just higher than yours) 

Your best bet is to just start researching like crazy. Teach yourself as much as you can and try and find someone nice who can give you a hand along the way.
because you've been begging non stop for the links last time around. I mean you were cool in the 1's thread, but you're like a completely different member in here. Asking for links isn't going to help, and people posting the links aren't even good links. If you haven't learned by now and this goes for anyone that was around for the last release including you soccerandkikz, BD links gets changed all the time. The more it is shared or posted, the less useful it will be. Some of yall really expecting a free handout on the good stuff. 

because you've been begging non stop for the links last time around. I mean you were cool in the 1's thread, but you're like a completely different member in here. Asking for links isn't going to help, and people posting the links aren't even good links. If you haven't learned by now and this goes for anyone that was around for the last release including you soccerandkikz, BD links gets changed all the time. The more it is shared or posted, the less useful it will be. Some of yall really expecting a free handout on the good stuff. 
lol so true.

I wasn't begging for anything. You got me F'd up bro. I may have politely asked once or twice, but just because you're in the "in crowd" or you know how to program doesn't mean you're cool.

I was just telling him that it doesn't matter what you do, if you're not part of the "back door boyz" you don't get links. I've helped people and have had people help me out, but I think you misunderstood my point, I was just telling him don't expect anything.

and.... to the other guy who laughed and said so true, I have done a lot for a lot of people I don't expect anything for free. 

Last edited:
For those in Houston, HOH Memorial City already made calls. It's L for me in that raffle. Galleria stores are my only hope now for in store purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom