ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up my raffle pair from Adidas Topanga, but peep the CC transaction.
eyes.gif

I just got off the phone with ADC customer service, it sounds like there is a chance if you have pending authorizations that your transactions haven't made it through their payment processor to their other 2 systems that spit out emails and order numbers.  I was told that one of the 16 or so pending authorizations that i have across a couple cards seems to have gone through and to watch for a confirmation email.  We'll see, I'm not getting my hopes up, but she was able to tell me which card it was that looked to have gone through.  Good luck.
damn the rep told me that I took an L on all 8 pending transactions lol.

I got there at 1... thought about going early but figured they would be disorganized damn it was the reverse

Damn ColdCity you cooked on the app? Congrats bro.

yep... sat at the white screen scrolling the entire time it was open & didn't get my confirmation for it the same day... randomly checked it the next day & the reservation was there :pimp: ... & I got a push notification yesterday too so I wouldn't have missed it regardless :D

I just got off the phone with ADC customer service, it sounds like there is a chance if you have pending authorizations that your transactions haven't made it through their payment processor to their other 2 systems that spit out emails and order numbers.  I was told that one of the 16 or so pending authorizations that i have across a couple cards seems to have gone through and to watch for a confirmation email.  We'll see, I'm not getting my hopes up, but she was able to tell me which card it was that looked to have gone through.  Good luck.
i hope one of my 16 authos comes through

I be taking the worst Ls today :lol:

turns out I was being trolled by some dude here on NT, I didnt realize my phone # was visible when I posted my screen at check out on ADC.
It was so funny the way he got me.

My salt levels have gone down with that Good laugh, oh how I love NT
:rofl:
View media item 1918164So got this text a few min, ago. Not sure if troll

View media item 1918165

What the hell is going on

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I be taking the worst Ls today :lol:

turns out I was being trolled by some dude here on NT, I didnt realize my phone # was visible when I posted my screen at check out on ADC.

:rofl:
View media item 1918164So got this text a few min, ago. Not sure if troll

View media item 1918165

What the hell is going on

who did that to this man :rofl:

ruthless

thought id fill in my fellow nt brethren

i was on and ready at 11am, saw the spiral of Ls on the screen,

i made the mistake of refreshing everytime i saw inventory error, had it happen over 10 times,

i finally get through, only to have multiple error screens, use the first card, error screen, card was charged, no confirmation

i try a  second time with another card since i thought maybe the card was the issue, also card charged, no conf

ran out the crib since i had to make it to work, worried the whole day

call up adc and after a hour long ******* wait the nice lady tells me both your orders were processed but not finalized, fml, whatever, i guess i bought a metro card and hopped on the L train, it was my fault as i was too lazy to do instore raffles

congrats to those who ate buffets today

BTW, PAYMENTS WILL BE REVERED IN YOUR BANK WITHIN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do you do this to us yeezus?

Just picked up my pair from adidas lenox Asian kid wearing nook rocks followed me trying to buy my pair for 550. I humbly declined...Everywhere I went I was getting swarmed with offers.

congrats man. one of my buddies wont the OTs at Lenox and said same thing happened to him. as sooon as he walked out the door he got hit with offers.

I went at noon and waited 15 minutes, can't believe the line got that bad, wow.  The guy did the same with the app for me, made me close and open before he scanned.  Then after I purchased he made me do the same thing again for it to have the green mark.  

Crazy. 

Went there this morning. Got there round 9:50a, and was at sbux by 10:24 trying to hit on ADC.

Everyone at the store was super chill. Walked out with my joints in a Jo Ann fabrics bag to stay off the radar.

*** who spoke to me told me the exact opposite

i really hope adidas and nike one day will get there **** together

multi billion dollar companies, $100 websites

I be taking the worst Ls today 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
lmfao 

who does stuff like this? 
roll.gif

*** who spoke to me told me the exact opposite

i really hope adidas and nike one day will get there **** together

multi billion dollar companies, $100 websites
Why would they need to upgrade their servers? On a normal release, they don't get nearly this amount of traffic. Would be a waste of money for these companies to upgrade servers for handful of releases a year.

Went there this morning. Got there round 9:50a, and was at sbux by 10:24 trying to hit on ADC.

Everyone at the store was super chill. Walked out with my joints in a Jo Ann fabrics bag to stay off the radar.

LOL. Jo Ann Fabrics bag... You Smart *Khaled Voice*

Why would they need to upgrade their servers? On a normal release, they don't get nearly this amount of traffic. Would be a waste of money for these companies to upgrade servers for handful of releases a year.

Right. I don't think any other industry has a scenario like this. People complaining but they are trying to get better. I think Nike has it best with the draw. But people are still finding ways around the system to get multiples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom