ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scary part is that they increased production and it's STILL not enough.

I don't even want to think about the hype when the TD release.

i came  here to say that was the last time i listen to two chick that work at big name sneaker store  ..........."triple the pairs, it should not be as hard as the first release"  every release is hard i knew that but damn Adidas killed me today. No lie 18 carts 5 different devices 8 different sizes within an hour of live. would not check out for the life of me. Ever since grandma *****ed about not having the Italian channels and mom went back to optimum I have lost hard. looks like I am paying for internet and cable for now on FIOS I am coming back. Honestly i was not even mad, More accurately Upset like when i was 7 or 8 and i was in school all day and just wanted to go home and play with my dog in the snow. When i got home i found out my grandpa let him in the yard to do his business and he jumped the fence and ran away 
ohwell.gif
damn bruh, hope u find ur doggy soon

if you dont have an order number or they can't produce one for one of your failed orders, then its slow for yall

dont get your hopes up u aint eatin, its better than being paranoid

I need some advice-I'm 0/7 on Yeezy releases, I'm seriously thinking of giving up ever copping these for retail.. Has anyone taken Ls on every release until this one?

Where do you live? Would help to know so the advice can be specific to your situation

They are purposefully still limiting production as the increases aren't anywhere near GR production. 

I don't remember prices varying by size as much prior to yeezys, compared to other sneakers
Seemed like before it was easy to size swap but now there's always an extra "fee". I dunno, maybe it's just me or just because I've noticed more the last couple Yeezy releases trying to get my size 14

Literally going for 50 raffles. And also a lot of research on creating my "own way" to get passed footsites to cook (definitely not playing fair) ADC as well.

I need some advice-I'm 0/7 on Yeezy releases, I'm seriously thinking of giving up ever copping these for retail.. Has anyone taken Ls on every release until this one?
yea me lol. and thats including the nike yeezy collection lol 
roll.gif

All you can do is try my man. if you take the L...... F it try later.

"You miss every shot you dont take" - Some dude 

Not necessarily, mainly, because he's not the only one. Look back through these threads. 1+1+1+1.., you get the picture. Gotta be in it to win it!
Well at this point I'm starting to hate Adidas as a company, especially knowing that Kanye wants everyone to have pairs... I guess I'm just jaded from the online drop Ls, esp having carted on pairs but having various errors everytime I was able to (couldn't even get that far today).

damn bruh, hope u find ur doggy soon
i am 28 now bandit is dead 
sick.gif
 i always wondered where the hell did he go. my whole fam looked for him. me and my dad would drive around all night go down to the beach to look for him every night (that's where my dad found him originally)  went to every shelter around posters, $2,500 rewards, then $3,000 not one call 

not gonna comment in too much detail as i would probably receive a warning

but if your facial expression matches the one above please take your lifetime L now 

a blank stare that exudes a bit of disgust since the email says available now?

you mustve been gazing into his eyes too long bro.

Last edited:
Not complaining at all cause I did end up getting my pair, but  it would've been so clutch if I ended up getting my brother a size 14 for his birthday next week(don't even know if they released a 14 for this pair)!

Can anybody confirm if size 13.5 was actually released this time in the USA? I have seen every size but this on the major reseller sites. Even saw a sz 18 somewhere but no 13.5. Anybody know if it was actually made for the restock? I know the TD 350 did not come in a size 13.5. Anybody know?

13.5 and 14 were both available

Well at this point I'm starting to hate Adidas as a company, especially knowing that Kanye wants everyone to have pairs... I guess I'm just jaded from the online drop Ls, esp having carted on pairs but having various errors everytime I was able to (couldn't even get that far today).

I can totally understand that. Maybe the next drop will be big for you. That way you can manage a couple trades to get some of these other c/w's you want. Main thing is, don't give up! Adidas aint handing out trophy's for second place. Good luck either way :D

Id say this was a pretty big release considering how long it took to sell out and all the retailers that released but damn adidas really needs to step up their checkout service lol. I dont remember nike being that bad once youve gotten an item in cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom