ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home and FedEx left a door tag. Looks like the driver may have left his number on here. Should I call and try to track him down to get my pair?
Reschedule for another day or just pickup at your local fedex. Thought no signature was required?

If you reschedule it now, it's going to be another day longer. If you rescheduled it earlier before they went out for delivery, you could've picked it up today. 

I appreciate the support everyone 
smile.gif
 really hoping its just a mixup.
did you check with your neighbors? packages get left at the wrong house all the time.

Lmaooooooooo love the honesty.
I applaud and rep the sentiments. I do urge caution with what is publicly posted since NT isn't a members only group and lurkers can lurk. our posts show up in a Google search. It would be best to keep the code in DMs unless you're trying to tip off footsites to their security holes.

Edit: I reread what you're trying to do. My bad for misinterpreting.

This is why I've been contemplating talking to a few of the NT admins/moderators and propose hosting a .onion (TOR aka Dark Web) NT site. This site would be just for that reason. Non "Google-able" non searchable. This would allow us tech and non tech folks (who are really interested in the technology. . . As well as the kicks lol) to discuss technical flaws with these sites that gives us (NT members) the upper hand in a sense. I thought about hosting my own NT .onion and just giving the link to those on that site I talk tech with but that wouldn't be right. As over the years NT has provided me with tons of info related to the shoe game. So I guess I'm loyal lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ADC delivered today after sending me my shipping confirmation early this morning. If you haven't received anything yet there is still hope.

Also "generic customer." They should just 86 the fake receipts. They don't help at all for their intended purpose.

No PBs but I got my shipping confirmation for the tee that came with the listening party/fashion show. 

This is what it is apparently. Honestly we should start called PB's the Paul and Shark 350's, PS350s, throw off guest viewers. 
laugh.gif

sorry, dont know how far back this answer is, but, AQ inside the tag, with a 9/15 date....did I get the old ones from ADC w/out the heel padding/other minor changes?

Looks like Shoe Palace is starting to contact winners of their raffle for tomorrow's release at their stores according to their Twitter, preparing for that L!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom