ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the urge to check my junk email folder for no reason and sure enough, I found a shipping confirmation from yesterday's Size? restock that I posted that they sent our an hour ago
nthat.gif
I'm geeked.
Nice dude, i tried last night but no budge, cc blocked it too apparently lol, dammit! i even email size and they were like oh we just are out of stock now i was like dammn

I actually used PayPal to check out, so maybe that's why everything went so smoothly? lol
Nah i used PP too, i tried it and it lead me to error webpage, then i tried CC , and that worked but then my bank blocked it and size didnt even have anymore in stock , so i was just SOL, lol

That's the worst kind of feeling since they were basically yours had it not been for that... I had it happen once on some EXT Lebrons a couple years back, so I called my bank to allow overseas purchases and I haven't had that problem since.

whqt time did they restock?im wondering if i ignored my monitor and missed it.. sometimes they go off for no reason.. like the boy who cried wolf type ish

That's the worst kind of feeling since they were basically yours had it not been for that... I had it happen once on some EXT Lebrons a couple years back, so I called my bank to allow overseas purchases and I haven't had that problem since.
Yeah, like i really thought i had it like you lol, but then they said sold out then i realize in the morning my bank didn't even allow it, it said restricted purchase and that i needed to call em lol 

Yeah, like i really thought i had it like you lol, but then they said sold out then i realize in the morning my bank didn't even allow it, it said restricted purchase and that i needed to call em lol 
and honestly that isnt even the worst part, it happened on ADC, I had in cart, checkout, and they even took money out bank, but it refunded, then I had it on Villa on Monday, i was at checkout and sent , but no more sizes in stock , then this happened on size. lol it is what it is 

Unzip the folder and run the quote tracker. Do not delete the additional file in the folder as they it is required by the application. You may get a false positive when unzipping because the folder contains a dll file, you can ignore that.

How to use:

1) Insert the 13-digit quote id (this should be in the left-most column on the pdf FC sent to you)

If you can't find or don't have your quote Id you can login and find it here:

https://sell.flightclub.com/inventory-table.php

There should be a 14 character Id for each shoe, copy just the 13 digits and not the leading character.

2) Insert the url for your shoe as it appears on FC

3) Click 'Where they at doe?'

4) Profit?

I haven't built much error tolerance into this as it was something I whipped up quickly.
what is it for? :smile:

I have been looking at photos of MRs since I plan on purchasing a pair. Why do some MRs look greenish in photos? Is it just poor lighting? 

I have been looking at photos of MRs since I plan on purchasing a pair. Why do some MRs look greenish in photos? Is it just poor lighting? 
I've been wanting MR for the longest, I just can't pull myself to pay 700+ for em, no way lol, there were some on eBay around 500 they looked so legit, but they had to be fake for-sure

Thanks for the donations everyone. We raised a little under $300. This will be enough to pay for the higher capacity servers for the next couple of months and encourage me to push new features forward. 

I received over 100 PM's and haven't went through them all, but I am going to answer some of the questions I seen asked. 

-I will not being making a Chrome extension. I am really pushing towards everything being mobile focused. So, all the updates moving forward will be either web based or a dedicated iOS app—sorry Android users.

-I have all your email address and will email the password when I lock down the site.

-Yes, I am taking requests. Just PM me what ever you want to see.

-As for all the collaboration offerings, it's not needed at the moment—I am not longer doing the android app. 

-There will be no Windows application or .exe. If you can't tell by now, I only develop for Apple products and the web. 
donated fam! keep up the great work!

I donated even though I don't have any Apple products. I'm an Android girl

But at least this will mean honest people can get the shoes and not the evil resellers :smile:

shipping confirmation for tans? i believe my order was at 11:10 or so
Yeah I got it for the tans size 11.5.  I ordered around 2:10 eastern so I'm guessing you are on the West coast for it to be 11:10.  Not really sure what the holdup could be maybe you will have to email them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom