ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you inspect element on the adidas yeezy page (i think their is a certain link you need to have though) You will see a 750 style: Grey \ Grey \ Grey.
so it's a new grey joint? cause i remember hearing no more restocks

does anyone one know if there are fake pirate black 350 with the BB5350 code out there cause im looking to pull the trigger on one and need to make sure they are legit?

are there any consignment shops that sell used sneakers? i wanted to get rid of my lightly worn TD..

Sell on Grailed or GOAT.

Wondering if I should hold onto my Triple Black 750s, to get more in the future.. but does anyone know the going rate for a size 10?

Whats the deal with GOAT? :lol: I deleted the app after they hustled us with the Black Friday and Cyber Monday yeezy deals :rofl: :lol: Didn't know people were moving weight on GOAT

does anyone one know if there are fake pirate black 350 with the BB5350 code out there cause im looking to pull the trigger on one and need to make sure they are legit?
Haven't seen any yet (that are anywhere close at least). Best to post pics in the LC thread to confirm though.

haven't seen any, but then again I'm not looking for them so stay woke.

Just sold some Concords so now I'm trying to track down some OTs. Just missed a pair on Twitter for a decent price.

Sell on Grailed or GOAT.

thanks.. haven't sold on goat, hows the seller protection?

sold some palace stuff on grailed with no problems.

I'd like to know about seller protection as well. I don't want GOAT coming to me if buyer files a charge back after the transaction is complete.

I've requested to sell on GOAT, but they're reviewing my request to sell. That happen to anyone else?

No chargeback risk, GOAT deals with that. Your $ is released to you once they receive the shoes and verify them. Pretty seamless for me.

Kylie jenner lipstick restock today boys at 3PM EST

shipping confirmation just came through on all 12 from last restock
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Kylie jenner lipstick restock today boys at 3PM EST

shipping confirmation just came through on all 12 from last restock
laugh.gif

Are people actually buying this stuff to resell? I have a friend who works at Sephora and she said there are women that come in the store and clean the shelves to resell
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom