ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i havent got scammed or anything yet i send out tomorrow. will i be protected since i put that i wont take returns and the buyer fully understands what he is buying ? 
Just got scammed for my yeezys on PayPal. Lost the dispute, my PBs, $750 for the sale, $212 for retail, and $8 for shipping. I hope karma comes back around to that piece of ****.

stay away from ebay. You have a 50% chance of getting scammed

so yall think i should issue a refund to this guy ? i just dont want to get scammed man is this getting more and more common with scammers ? 

I wouldn't man. Seems like more and more sellers are getting screwed over for the yeezys. Goat makes you the seller safe and buyer safe so it's good to go. They take 9.5% I think. But better then losing everything.

Just got scammed for my yeezys on PayPal. Lost the dispute, my PBs, $750 for the sale, $212 for retail, and $8 for shipping. I hope karma comes back around to that piece of ****.
hate to hear that bro.. i got a dude tryna pull the same **** on me with TB 750s.

Geez that sucks best of luck. Did the buyer claim fakes were sent and did a switch-a-roo?
claimed i sent him fakes 2 months later and i'm assuming if he sends them back he'll pull an okey doke.

Last edited:

nike tech fleece bro lol.

my bad i thought i had responded. i was too busy kicking da air.
dawg take down your xmas tree 
sick.gif

dawg take down your xmas tree 
sick.gif
i swear the moment i take that joint out. y'all gonna be asking me to put it back.

plus its nice in my area now. might move fit vids outside lol.

It's just hella annoying bc the kid was all nice and excited to get them. Turns out to be all fake. It's whatever though. It'll come back around to him. Broke *** couldn't afford them anyway. Meanwhile I got a solid life.

Where did you sell?

never seen them without the black cuff [emoji]129300[/emoji]
these joints were actually on clearance on NDC recently. sold out quick once sneaker twitter started posting links.

i was able to cop on swoosh once they hit sale a while back.

they should also be available at outlets and if u wanna pay retail at HOH/FTLs

these joints were actually on clearance on NDC recently. sold out quick once sneaker twitter started posting links.

i was able to cop on swoosh once they hit sale a while back.

they should also be available at outlets and if u wanna pay retail at HOH/FTLs

Definitely have seen the 2 colorways for camo tech fleece within the last few days. Also had black (with the nylon uppers) and grey.

What's wrong with selling on Ebay. I sold my Moonrocks there and nothing happened. Just got paid and skipped to the bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom