ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

with really fast internet, and getting the email and link right away, and being logged into the correct end account

nah 
lol. i found this funny. its true, 

truthfully though seeing how many numbers they produced with the NMD it seems they could do this with the yeezy if they really wanted to. there have been restock after restock, practically every site and brick/mortar location got them, even the smaller ones. still wouldnt solve demand issues 100% unless they made 1.5million pairs of the next yeezy however if they really wanted to they could make it so the resale would be "only about 4-500$

direct from bravado:

"I apologize for the delay, some of the "Pablo" merchandise has been delayed by the manufacturer. We're hoping to get these in stock soon. We will send tracking to you as soon as this ships. (which won't take long, we're just up in Virginia.)
Thank you for choosing Delivery Agent."

I also spoke to one of the reps on the phone. They just received their blue hoodies and shirts in on tuesday and are currently printing and shipping them this week
thank you sir

lol. i found this funny. its true, 

truthfully though seeing how many numbers they produced with the NMD it seems they could do this with the yeezy if they really wanted to. there have been restock after restock, practically every site and brick/mortar location got them, even the smaller ones. still wouldnt solve demand issues 100% unless they made 1.5million pairs of the next yeezy however if they really wanted to they could make it so the resale would be "only about 4-500$
You mean Ultraboost, not NMD right?

I don't think the NMD's have restocked all that much (especially the Prime Knit ones). 

You mean Ultraboost, not NMD right?

I don't think the NMD's have restocked all that much (especially the Prime Knit ones). 
Nah I think he meant NMDs, the mesh are GR and have been restocking fairly regularly and will continue to do so. The primeknit ones will remain limited.

Nah I think he meant NMDs, the mesh are GR and have been restocking fairly regularly and will continue to do so. The primeknit ones will remain limited.
Well then it doesn't really have anything to do with the Yeezys, since they aren't made of the same material.  Most people argue that if they can make a gazillion UB's with Prime Knit, they should also be able to make a ton of Yeezys.  

Talking about the mesh NMD's is like saying "Adidas makes a ton of soccer cleats, so they should be able to mass produce Yeezys".  

You can't spell negativity with out NT    
giphy.gif

Well then it doesn't really have anything to do with the Yeezys, since they aren't made of the same material.  Most people argue that if they can make a gazillion UB's with Prime Knit, they should also be able to make a ton of Yeezys.  

Talking about the mesh NMD's is like saying "Adidas makes a ton of soccer cleats, so they should be able to mass produce Yeezys".  
Word I honestly don't even know what you guys were talking about, just saw his NMD comment and figured he was referring to the mesh.

PK is definitely an entirely different beast in terms of production.

If my girl wear a 6.5 US in Ultra Boost, what size Yeezy Boost 350 should i get?
I always wear my tts runner size in 350s. I wear a 12 in most stuff and i wear a 12 in 350s, ultras fit a bit small tho so i'd say a 6 in my opinion.

Women's size 6.5 in Ultra Boost. i was thinking it should be 5.5 ???
ah you were talking about womens sizing in the ultras. yes 5.5 mens should be good since i beleive adidas only has a 1 size difference in mens and womens instead of a 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom