ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
depending on the sport. :nerd:

1428507713-jcvd-12.gif

Last edited:
Cmon adc drop a release date so I can get my hopes up 4 nothing again. #not aboutdatpayingreselllife

Dont you think? Think again.

Stocks are allocated on a fcfs basis so whoever gets in first gets the chance to grab them. It says its releasing at 8am.

Got all of mine exactly at 8:00 EST. Nothing but white screens. The release was a crapshoot from the jump.

Stocks are allocated on a fcfs basis so whoever gets in first gets the chance to grab them. It says its releasing at 8am.
The system is broken.

Doesn't really matter.

Plus, FCFS is a bad thing as well as it isn't entirely fair when some received it 10 mins later, like me for example, though I didn't really think it was possible anyway.

Um yea...but what does it matter if somebody gets an email before you? It doesn't matter/help you in any way.

The system is broken.

Doesn't really matter.

Plus, FCFS is a bad thing as well as it isn't entirely fair when some received it 10 mins later, like me for example, though I didn't really think it was possible anyway.

Apparently the emails were staggered...so those who got the emails first would have been first...FCFS.

Not that it ever mattered with END. Impossible to cop even if you got the email at 5:00 on the dot.

Last edited:
As stated earlier...sucks...but if wanted, resell is the way to go. MR and PB paid resell.

Tired of getting my hopes up for every release, restock etc...

Stopped trying after Moonrock release for retail.

Shiiiit, I can't delete it either my bad. Those shoes are not for sale how bout authenticity check ? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom