ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think it's even worth trying to get rid of this from the suede patch? For obvious reasons I don't want to mess to much with the suede as I've seen pics of really ugly ones where people have tried to clean them. I honestly have no idea how it got there since I haven't bumped into anything and it wasn't there when I got them. If it was your pair, would you try to do something about it or just live with it?

View media item 2000142

Does anyone think it's even worth trying to get rid of this from the suede patch? For obvious reasons I don't want to mess to much with the suede as I've seen pics of really ugly ones where people have tried to clean them. I honestly have no idea how it got there since I haven't bumped into anything and it wasn't there when I got them. If it was your pair, would you try to do something about it or just live with it?
I think there are a few decent suede cleaners on the market, I haven't used any personally but I'd probably try and clean it if they were mine...

View media item 2000142

Jason Markk and keep on with it. They're meant to be worn IMO and that comes with the territory. Look at it this way, least you have a pair lol

Can someone tell me in a few sentences how the yeezy releases work!?

crowds.gif

autobots-transform-roll-out-o.gif
Raffle_Tickets.gif
izfGnpC.gif

giphy.gif
latest

tired-cat.jpg
8532-spongebob-squarepants-waiting-episode-screencap-5x2.jpg

Last edited:
Bruh, no one is squatting that far down to check out your yeezy's. Wear them and forget about them.

I guess I should be calling it the heel padding but hears a pick. The adhesive on the portion i have circled isnt holding to the primeknit as well. 

EDIT: above photo is not of my pairs. Just one off the internet
Reporting back on the issue I had with a pair of PBs where adhesive in the above pictured heel padding starts to no longer hold to the Primeknit. This is actually a common issue with the BB pair where apparently during manufacturing it is heated onto the inside of the upper before it is stitched on. It seems to be like the adhesive either wears away over time, or the adhesive on the padding wasn't heated long enough to fully bond/stick to the material. Buddy of mine also has a BB model and never noticed it till I told him. We decided to try to fix it as if we were applying a heat on decal/sticker. Of course, I let my boy be the test trial run. 
laugh.gif

To fix this all you have to do is grab your ladies blow drier and put it on the low strength heat setting and point it at the padding starting from the inside of the shoe. Heat it for about 25-30 seconds and then pinch the padding back on to the primeknit. Then heat from the outside to get the adhesive on the thicker part of the padding for 10-15 seconds and pinch again. Repeat as necessary on as many sides that you are having this issue. 

Hope this helps for any one else on here that is experiencing this.

My fav. :smokin

Do yours fit a bit snugger than your other pairs? Assuming you have the same size in everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom