ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd very much like to do a trade involving TB 750s or PB 350s and cash for OG 750s but I don't trust myself to legit check. Might have to just spring at that price and then sell my goodies through fcny or goat

Last edited:
Yzy Szn taking forever.

Imagine if something released the 14th?

there also seems to be a mid height shoe that goes above the ankle and a version closer to the existing 350. you can see the difference in the pairs that french montana has been seen wearing.

this pair french posted for example has ankle padding and is definitely higher, it also does'nt have a middle stitch

in this photo you can see that the shoes are noticeably higher than the current 350
The also have 5 lace loops, rather than 4 which the current 350's have.

Definitely higher, and the shot on feet above proves it.

What up YZY thread... Considering pulling the trigger on a DS TD for 1,550 ... The only thing holding me back is this thought that they might restock in the coming months. I've tried to comb through the last 20 or so pages, and there's not much discussion on a possible TD restock. What are your thoughts? Any credible info one way or the other?

What up YZY thread... Considering pulling the trigger on a DS TD for 1,550 ... The only thing holding me back is this thought that they might restock in the coming months. I've tried to comb through the last 20 or so pages, and there's not much discussion on a possible TD restock. What are your thoughts? Any credible info one way or the other?
TD baby size comes out in August. My personal feeling, with absolutely no proof to back it up, is that PB was the only "restock". I don't think they will restock any other cw again. 

TD baby size comes out in August. My personal feeling, with absolutely no proof to back it up, is that PB was the only "restock". I don't think they will restock any other cw again. 

I think you might be right, my only concern is seeing those baby sizes up for August... Maybe a TD 2016 version like the PB's... Either way I think I'm gonna pull the trigger

I think you might be right, my only concern is seeing those baby sizes up for August... Maybe a TD 2016 version like the PB's... Either way I think I'm gonna pull the trigger
It would be silly for Adidas to make the TD fabric again and not make regular sizes.

It would be silly for Adidas to make the TD fabric again and not make regular sizes.

Good point... But the timing is pretty ******. If "assuming Adidas restocks the TD's" it would be August, and we all know the TD's would be better served re-releasing now or in the next month. After all its the best summer colorway of all the 350's..... Not to mention the other two shoes slated to release in infant sizes are the PB's, and a Beluga White... That would be a brand new 350, along with a second PB restock and a TD restock. Seems like an odd combo of releases.

Last edited:
throw them out.

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT SOME LETTERS INSIDE OF YOUR SHOE?

the people that want to resale them once times get hard or theyre tired of the shoes.

Currently hunting for a pair of TDs. I keep sleeping/missing out on the steal prices smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom