ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H&M denim.. 
mean.gif
Good for throw away seasonal stuff. I have my APCs and 3sixteens as staples but I'm not buying expensive raw distressed jeans. That's what my APCs will be in a few years.
Yeah I've always been very much against paying extra for distressed clothing, I don't care how fashionable it is.

I'm not really into pre-distressed clothing in general though even if it's cheap, always felt corny to me. Kinda like buying a skateboard with the graphics already scraped off so people think you shred haha.

Good price, what size? Seller prolly got a bad parking ticket and needed money ASAP.
laugh.gif
11.5...just sold a pair of Supreme Air Maxes on there and got an email for my payout, saw the Yeezy listed for $650 at the bottom and it sold a minute before I could grab it.

Lucky you man. I agree they aren't worth anywhere near what they are going for

Wish I could have got atleast 1 pair for retail

you'll get one at retail one day brother

++++ vibes.

i want everyone who wants a yeezy to have a yeezy

I like how they look honestly

Don't care for 750 at all even if I got em at retail would give em to my brother or trade for 350 all day

I don't even think people around here care too much about what others rock so even if I had 350 and wore em around no one would say **** :lol:

Isn't that considered cheap?

Forgot to say they are a used pair. They look pretty much brand new though.

:nerd: Is this actual denim or something that just looks like denim?

Its HM dawg, nuff said. :lol:

Edit: You mean does it feel like denim? Naw, its soft, but its not a twill or jogger material. I guess like a soft denim?

Though the twill versions have been holding up quite well considering I wear them 2-3 times a week.

Last edited:
Forgot to say they are a used pair. They look pretty much brand new though.
Its HM dawg, nuff said.
laugh.gif

Edit: You mean does it feel like denim? Naw, its soft, but its not a twill or jogger material. I guess like a soft denim?
Though the twill versions have been holding up quie considering I wear them 2-3 times a week.
I wish I found a size 30 olive twill. it's the only pair of the three I have that doesn't fit my calves :frown:

Its HM dawg, nuff said.
laugh.gif

Though the twill versions have been holding up quite well considering I wear them 2-3 times a week.
It's probably that stretch denim/chino material, H&M seems to use that a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom