ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend showed me these pens. He used them on his doves and they did a pretty good job. Since they're mainly intended for midsole painting he had to retouch the bottom soles once or twice after the initial painting but so far they're pretty good.

I would advise cleaning the soles before applying the paint. It's a chisel tip that will retain dirt from the surface.

Now that its confirmed that the upcoming 750's will be coming in half sizes. For the ppl here who personally wears their pair, how do the 750's fit?

Im a size 8.5 in 350 boost and I usually aimed for an 8 for 750's but now that I have options I want to go for the right size. (I like to wear my shoes fitted)

Joggers are dead? :lol:

Dont think joggers will go anywhere for a WHILE, especially jogger sweats like Tech Fleece pants. Was never into jogger denim though so I could care less about those. Biker jeans arent going anywhere either.

Joggers are dead?
laugh.gif

Dont think joggers will go anywhere for a WHILE, especially jogger sweats like Tech Fleece pants. Was never into jogger denim though so I could care less about those. Biker jeans arent going anywhere either.
I agree, it took me a long time to warm up to joggers. 

I won't wear biker jeans. I don't ride a motorcycle. Kind of like how I feel about Sperrys, tell me about the boat you own.

Joggers are dead? :lol:

yeah idk where they got that thought from

Does anybody have any tips for cleaning the outsoles (bottoms) and insoles of yeezy's? It seems like asphalt stains the paint and is hard to remove with just soap/water. I want to clean my insoles as well but I just don't want to ruin them... wondering if anybody has had any success cleaning both. Thanks.

"The brainchild of Neek Lurk (originally famed as Stussy’s Social Marketing Manager),"

Neek is a former poster here?

Yeah.

He wore skinny jeans before they became the norm :lol:

His silhouette was also put on a shirt that was popular amongst the NT community

Yeah.

He wore skinny jeans before they became the norm
laugh.gif

His silhouette was also put on a shirt that was popular amongst the NT community
neek supreme.

y'all know kanye wore skinny because of need right?

Damn I had no idea.  I only really started posting on NT within the last year or so.  Back in my college days, I would browse on NT just to see the Jordan release dates, but I never used the forums. 

Does Neek still post on NT?  Or long gone now?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom