ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the pics I've seen so far of people with their early pairs, I've still yet to see any in half sizes. Really starting to wonder if we're gonna get them
Now that you mention it, it does seem there are a lot of early pairs floating around.  A lot more than the last 750s before release.

My local shop which did had a raffle today said that half sizes are available for these. Fingers crossed for my 9.5

Has anyone had luck with a atc service. If so, which one are the legit companies. I was thinking about trying rsvp kings for this next release

With all the pics I've seen so far of people with their early pairs, I've still yet to see any in half sizes. Really starting to wonder if we're gonna get them
Now that you mention it, it does seem there are a lot of early pairs floating around.  A lot more than the last 750s before release.
I think with every release, more and more ppl are willing to put up that backdoor money to get them eariler

Not much has been said about who's getting em or not or at least concrete info from adidas!! Heck adidas hasn't even said anything t about the 750 glowing. All they've said is its a 750 till this point! I'm thinking Monday we should be hearing more from adidas IMO maybe lol or at least I hope so with a list of stores at least

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom