ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

y'all wylin'..these gonna be all over.

Just chill. We all gonna cook a feast. They made half a mili this drop.

+++++++
frown.gif

Confirmed is gonna be about finger speed, 5 phones is gonna slow you down lol

I'm not sure Confirmed will be about finger speed as much as it is somewhat random selectivity. I've been on confirmed before the tweet went out and still haven't got through, but this app is reworked so we'll see.

Also, I'm not holding all phones myself lol others will help me.. They'll still be slower than me though but eh

I honestly don't blame any smaller shop for backdooring. They have to pay expensive rent, have lots of other merch that they have to sit on, so the profit from the pairs they get cover what they're not making from the other crap they gotta carry. It's Yeezus and Adidas you gotta be angry at. There's no reason to keep the production so artificially low. It's not like it's a product that is limited by capacity and cost like a halo car or something. Not that they should make 1,000,000 pairs either but they should make 50,000 at least.
I don't run a business but if you have to backdoor some shoes to keep it afloat you have more serious problems.  But whatever, I guess my livelihood isn't dependent on some sneakers.

i think i might make the 3 hour drive up to philly tomorrow. anyone know when they typically drop? never had to use the app before

Sorry if late, but this is hilarious 
laugh.gif

"Long Island's Rise 45 is going that route for this weekend's Yeezy 750 Boost, making would-be buyers spit a 30-second acapella rap on Twitter. Fortunately for all the struggle rappers out there, you don't even need to get your bars up that much–Rise is selecting the winners at random."

laugh.gif

"Long Island's Rise 45 is going that route for this weekend's Yeezy 750 Boost, making would-be buyers spit a 30-second acapella rap on Twitter. Fortunately for all the struggle rappers out there, you don't even need to get your bars up that much–Rise is selecting the winners at random."
ima get these bars off real quick

laugh.gif

ima get these bars off real quick

Last edited:
Sorry if late, but this is hilarious :lol:

Born Ready

You went with a 9 in the 750s last time and couldn't get your foot in them, correct?
Yes that is correct. 350 boost size 9 fits me great.

I tried on my boys size 10 and couldn't get my foot into that either though.. It might be my high arch that won't allow me to win
laugh.gif
Weird lol. So are these damn things down a still size still? Or should I go up to a 10?

Sorry for the dreaded sizing question
ohwell.gif
. Anyone feel free to chime in about sizing, please. Adidas is one brand I try not to guess with. I can wear an 8.5 in a couple pairs of shoes like the EQT Support, all the way up  to a 10 . From the earlier releases would have been 100% comfortable going with a 9; however, lately I've been getting conflicting feedback, so I'm not so confident... 

For reference:

Size 10 in Gel Lyte 3, Gel Lyte 5s, Ultra/Pure Boost, and Flyknit Racers (can squeeze into TTS 9.5 in UBs and FKRs) 

TTS size 9.5 in the newer AM 90s(could probably do a 10 in some), AM Big Windows, and most of the newer Jordans, too.

TIA

TBlake said the new 750's are TTS or 1/2 size Small!

I wouldn't trust the fit on any other 750 besides this one ​(AS THEY HAVE A HABIT OF CHANGING EVERY TIME)

Your best bet is to go TTS imo.

FOR ALL YOUR SIZING ?'s:

@1:30

Last edited:
Never used the confirmed app for previous releases since they didn't offer philly. Was wondering though, does it automatically pop up when it's time to reserve if I leave the app open the whole time? Or do I have to close and reopen?

Ima torch this freestyle and it won't even matter because they pick at random smh.. :smh:

Never used the confirmed app for previous releases since they didn't offer philly. Was wondering though, does it automatically pop up when it's time to reserve if I leave the app open the whole time? Or do I have to close and reopen?

I don't think it pops up automatically. You gotta click the notification/link from Twitter. I don't know if the app itself will notify you directly or at all. It's not really clear. I'd rather the notification come from the app instead of Twitter.

Edit: Its possible you refresh the home screen if you click on something else on the menu. That's probably the best way to go.

Last edited:
In all seriousness tho, the confirmed app was live around 4:00 pm for the PB 2.0s and somebody earlier in the thread mentioned something about 2:30 pm tomorrow. Also, adidas tweeted to register on the app by 12 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom