ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make my words the last 10 seconds of the countdown will not run smoothly one of them seconds will freeze for about 5 seconds! it's like they using Ace hoods watch

Lucky enough to be off of work on Wednesdays, so at least I don't take this L at work and end up on the news

Told y'all these are really limited but some of y'all wanna say "what do you know don't come in here without proof." I know enough to say there will be a lot of salt tears itt come 4pm EST.

This is what Adidas has for us regular folk without connects:
3Rymq_s-200x150.gif

basically

The only way you getting these are if your connect
View media item 2060702

lmao

Mark my words, nobody cares about your salt.

I'm not salty just giving some info there's even a lil joke at the end of the sentence, but if you want salt can't wait to see your on feet pics when u get them oh I forgot you ain't gettin them

Told y'all these are really limited but some of y'all wanna say "what do you know don't come in here without proof." I know enough to say there will be a lot of salt tears itt come 4pm EST.

It's the same thing every drop. It's like the five stages of L's for anyone not eating; denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance

Mark my words, nobody cares about your salt.
I'm not salty just giving some info there's even a lil joke at the end of the sentence, but if you want salt can't wait to see your on feet pics when u get them oh I forgot you ain't gettin them
Was that supposed to by somehow hurtful?  You do realize these are only a pair of shoes right?

Doesn't matter if everybody on NT strikes out, there will always be another release.

It never stops, try not to be so emotionally invested in something that doesn't change your life in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom