ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some of these dudes have sub 2ms pings and 1000 proxies with 10 Gbps bandwidth servers.

I'm not going through all that for a pair of shoes.  I'm going to try adidas.com, if I cop great if not then oh well.
ohwell.gif

to be fair, I copped TDs, PBs and MRs on my old network with PING in the teens... iono.. anything helps.. 

for clarification, are u saying 10.5 fits like an 11? or are u saying someone who is normally a 10.5 needs to go up to an 11?

Saying if you wear a size 10.5 get a size 11.

10.5 feels tight, and I was wearing my dress socks

damn so TTS i guess........

what if you prefer your sneakers snug?

Last edited:
guess i won't be keeping these glows then, which is disappointing bc i wear a 10.5 and got a 10 in these glows just like i did TBs. TBs fit perfect so i ASSumed they'd be cut the same that's pretty wack if sizing is really that inconsistent from c/w to c/w.

:x

guess i won't be keeping these glows then, which is disappointing bc i wear a 10.5 and got a 10 in these glows just like i did TBs. TBs fit perfect so i ASSumed they'd be cut the same that's pretty wack if sizing is really that inconsistent from c/w to c/w.

:x

yea it seriously makes no sense man.............good thing we have forums like this

if you go resell route

i wouldn't rush.........its gonna be super high but then itlll drop........should be common sense

Last edited:
Yeah the 14s are the real unicorns never been able to check out a 14 Yeezy anything. Had to settle with 13 twice for my OT/TD. Which is snug but manageable, a 13.5 would be a lot better. I wish places around me offered sizes swap.  

My boy who is a seller down in FL for luxury stuff.....

The NBA players all over that size. Big racks for that size.

if you go resell route

i wouldn't rush.........its gonna be super high but then itlll drop........should be common sense

I'm down for resale cause F it.. Money's for need AND want. But I think waiting till another high demand/limited release is smart because of trades..

List of shoes I need to come back for just keeps on growing

Yoanty can be so bland sometimes. He comes of chill but I never see any real substance in his channel. Too run of the mill imo. Plus his vibe is not interesting to me at all. I'm subbed but I am never really eager to watch any of his vids. I've been watching A Sneaker Life , FoamerSimpson  , and BULL1TRC. Only youtubers I can stand to listen to. A Sneaker Life has great insight. Foamer has an amazing presentation (comedy + jokes)  , creativity and scope when showing shoes. Bull can be funny at times, and can show a brand or two that is dope. 

@Caravaggio sent you a PM several times... sent 15 bucks haven't received anything back

@Caravaggio
 I also sent you a PM a few days ago regarding refund. Haven't heard back from you yet. 

Pretty sure he got snitched on by Randall and got banned... Pretty sure Randall got booted too.

But if you guys aren't trolling then just take the L for being mad late... I got my refund back MONTHS ago... lol

Pretty sure he got snitched on by Randall and got banned... Pretty sure Randall got booted too.

But if you guys aren't trolling then just take the L for being mad late... I got my refund back MONTHS ago... lol
Haha I PM'd him when he was in here saying he refunded everybody and if anyone hadn't been refunded to contact him. I haven't heard anything from him since. Not bugging, but seems like we just got scammed, cause there hasn't been any updates on his program, so yeah, I'd rather have my money back than feeling I got bamboozled lol

Haha I PM'd him when he was in here saying he refunded everybody and if anyone hadn't been refunded to contact him. I haven't heard anything from him since. Not bugging, but seems like we just got scammed, cause there hasn't been any updates on his program, so yeah, I'd rather have my money back than feeling I got bamboozled lol

Oh ok I see... IDK then fam? Going to be kind of hard now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom