ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain why the resale value is so low. And before all the "**** resalers" come out and give their opinion on resellers, thanks. We hear you. Pre release these were on fc for 2k which is insane since they are the most expensive or one of. Dk has them at 2200. Origionals 750's listed at 3k on fc. What were they when they Origionally dropped. Black 750's are around 1200-1500. Where are these gonna level out at, and I guess they aren't the most limited? Even though I'm not selling mine and j think they are the hottest Yeezy

Yes.The hypebeast at times square and some stylist in nyc area,my boy @itsracks is good ppl 2.its a no brainer these are the best there grey and gkow,kanye is doing this to build hype.3 new cws 6 weeks

what are those red shoes you got?

prob expensive but look like Zumiez.........

Starter Jacket?

View media item 2064059

5th grader?

Last edited:
What in the mother of ****! How do you even find these pages. People tweeting out the wrong links as a decoy... I'm so salty at this whole day

Can anyone explain why the resale value is so low. And before all the "**** resalers" come out and give their opinion on resellers, thanks. We hear you. Pre release these were on fc for 2k which is insane since they are the most expensive or one of. Dk has them at 2200. Origionals 750's listed at 3k on fc. What were they when they Origionally dropped. Black 750's are around 1200-1500. Where are these gonna level out at, and I guess they aren't the most limited? Even though I'm not selling mine and j think they are the hottest Yeezy

More options, more colors, more to choose from.

Prices on these down now since sellers are competig with each other to move pairs but they will go back up in price sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom