ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
total possibility. Sees the same IP, just dumps em all or doesnt allow thru

Figures. It didn't dump me, or my pair, but did not let me through on any of my devices.

dudes think it was their method or their setup that got them thru on ADC. Its complete dumb luck unless u bottin after u get it added to cart so it can attempt to checkout over and over and over again. There is no method to their madness.

dudes think it was their method or their setup that got them thru on ADC. Its complete dumb luck unless u bottin after u get it added to cart so it can attempt to checkout over and over and over again. There is no method to their madness.

The thing is, some people do cop on almost every release. I have had a very similar issue pop up during times when the last 3 Yeezys released. All of them I had multiple tabs open so whether or not that is the problem I dunno. I do know whatever I've been doing is not working.., lol.

The thing is, some people do cop on almost every release. I have had a very similar issue pop up during times when the last 3 Yeezys released. All of them I had multiple tabs open so whether or not that is the problem I dunno. I do know whatever I've been doing is not working.., lol.

dont believe what everyone posts.

dont believe what everyone posts.

So wait, you're saying people lie on the internet?

3f52f6b9d62c1d4981d5143c556daa8832221179a9be4769fda0170f43d73bb1_1.jpg

I copped TD, PB, TB750, OT, PB again, and GITD 750 all manually on ADC. Some people are just luckier than others. Some of yall better start getting your sneaker karma up lol

Last edited:
I noticed that after a window would crash, clearing cookies and cache was key to lining up again

more pairs are definately being cancelled due to the bot cancels and re-launch from what i was told, might have oversold. But who knows, cant trust anyone these days.

Last edited:
If you're gonna make such a bold statement at least dont have the default NT avatar.

its like believing someone on twitter with the egg avy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom