ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone TL lit over Black Market USA and this past yeezy release? 
nerd.gif

We need a all white leather version of the 750s. Also my pair came in today! I got tts and they fit well. The fit is a little bit looser than the triple black 750s which is also tts. so going a half size smaller would be good for those with very slim feet and for those who like their toes basically touching the top of their shoes. These GITD 750s are also tighter in the strap section than the black 750s too which makes going tts better.

all of yall getting shipping confirms and here i am, waiting still. prolly get cancelled email wednesday 
roll.gif

here reading all the people "patiently waiting" for emails panicking, while I'm still trying to water down the salt levels from sadderday. LOL 

Jk..Hoping everyone gets their pairs shipped. If I recall it took them awhile to ship my PB350 as well. 

Wow the glow on these look amazing in person. I need a all white 750 and 350 then I'm done with yeezys..... Sike I lied!

My charge disappeared and had me shook.

Had to call CS and shorty with the sexiest voice of all time on my life told me I was good. She also told me to get the package held at FedEx when it ships cuz them delivery drivers shady af :lol:

Charge still shows pending on credit card ... Still waiting for shipping email .. Size 12.5

For the people who shipped out late last night, does your tracking have any updated info? or does it still just say, "shipping label information sent to fedex"? 

Last edited:
just created for me.
just got my pair in from barneys. these are :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom