ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From ADC to LA in 1 day. Only issue was that the box was damaged and ripped on one of the corners. Other than that the shoes were in excellent condition. I've seen some b-grades or conditional pairs on GOAT already that had suede discoloration issues.

View media item 2069050

laugh.gif

So much for 1-2 business days for processing for ADC lol hope this doesn't lead to L's talk bout thinking u win

My Sivas order should be in Thursday by the end of the day according to DHL. Total was about $440 with international fees plus shipping. Hopefully not gonna get hit with that customs

:nerd:

adc is really playing with me. Still waiting for shipping confirmation . I just got a 15% discount email from them and the email says "Didn't snag everything you wanted?". Smh. Can they just hand me that L and put me out my misery. 
mean.gif
 Did anyone else get that email? Lol

My Sivas order should be in Thursday by the end of the day according to DHL. Total was about $440 with international fees plus shipping. Hopefully not gonna get hit with that customs

nerd.gif
I wish you the best of luck but I have the worst experiences with DHL.  They always hit me with customs fees.

They just closed the coffin on us. The nail is coming next. 

I too haven't received my shipping confirmation yet but did receive the 15% email. I have faith we'll get tracking either today or tomorrow, I'm not worried. I talked a sales rep and she confirmed my order was about to be packed to ship.

Last edited:
The only people that should be worried are the ones who didn't get a confirmation email after ordering.

My order shipped two days ago and still got the 15% so that's nothing. Hope y'all get shipping confirmation soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom