ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NE is not New England, lol it's Nebraska

that ain't new england... 
mean.gif
clearly i wasn't paying attention when geography was taught....should've used google.  lol.  my bad....

fools checked out twice and I couldn't get through it once smfh. and I got to the product page quick as hell. can someone help me figure out why lol?

this package is going all the way around the world....wtf.  why is it goign to new england from illinois, when i'm out in cali???  

[table][tr][td]

Date/Time

[/td]

[td]Activity[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]Location[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]

6/16/2016 - Thursday

[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]3:30 am[/td]

[td]In transit[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]OVERTON, NE[/td]

[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[/tr][tr][td]

6/15/2016 - Wednesday

[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]3:24 pm[/td]

[td]In transit[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]MASCOUTAH, IL[/td]

[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[/tr][tr][td]4:22 am[/td]

[td]Left FedEx origin facility[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]SPARTANBURG, SC[/td]

[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[/tr][tr][td]

6/14/2016 - Tuesday

[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]4:48 pm[/td]

[td]Arrived at FedEx location[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]SPARTANBURG, SC[/td]

[/tr][tr][td] [/td]

[td] [/td]

[/tr][tr][td]11:38 am[/td]

[td]Picked up[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]SPARTANBURG, SC[/td]

[/tr][/table]

Dude really said New England... I'm done lol and people wonder how fakes get gobbled up.

2 for 2!!! Couldn't believe it until they actually showed up at my doorstep. I made a huge mistake on Saturday and accidentally checked out 2 pairs on the same email. Both checked out as guests, diff credit cards, same email and same delivery address. Was nervous and beyond freaking out all week that I was going to be cancelled. I actually took the risky route and called Customer service multiple times. I made up some BS story how I was caught in the loop and kept getting white blank error pages, I lied and said one of the white pages must have been a order confirmation page, but I didn't see it, so I went back and retired again with a diff card. I took that approach to try and place the blame on them so I could guarantee I get at least one pair. They were more than helpful, got a supervisor on the phone, asked her if She could contact the shipping department to ensure at least one got out. She told me she checked their internal software and saw that both were already packed and just waiting to be shipped out, she told me not to cancel and basically Guarnteed me that I was beyond lucky and set to receive 2 pairs. Can't believe they are sending duplicates out to people, thought for sure I was Guarnteed cancelled. Sat/sun were easily the most depressing days of my life until I got that shipping confirmation. Feel like I beyond hit the lottery, luckiest person alive
You should pass down the luck and help someone else eat.... aka me hahah Congrats broski

Just got my pair

Do these not come with invoice/receipt?

But Jesus Christ this shoe is gigantic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom